• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
looking for something to watch while i until i can do my ctb attempt

dont want anything too happy or anything even too good really, i want something with themes about comfort and death and i want to think about how my lifelong pain will finally go away. idk, happy things make me sad because i know i cant live like that. wish i was perceived as "normal"
im sure you guys understand, what are you comfort films? what are your comfort shows?

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Not sure I have comfort movies or shows. When i feel down I mostly stick to something that reminds me of a different time in my life. Good old 90s tv shows I watched as a teen like Home Improvement or the Nanny. I find it distracting. Period drama series like Poldark or Call the Midwife are also distracting and comforting in a way.

Have you tired music rather than films or tv shows? Maybe you have a playlist you like or a song you can play on repeat. I have comfort music. Thom Pace - Maybe (1979) is my number one comfort and cry over the world song. I find it very soothing ever since I was young and I like to imagine to escape to "a world where we don´t have to run". I like the idea of the "door to another land". It is old and maybe cheesy, but I have always loved it and still go back to it in 2023. I "keep on hoping". I am done quoting song lyrics. I hope you find something that works for you <3

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024

KOTR is super distracting and more. Watching it feels like getting a taste of what loving life could be. Highly recommend.