Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have severe insomnia for years, I have been even 5 days in a row without sleeping at all. My doctor told me there was nothing they could do for me.

I am taking a sleep inducer (zolpidem) it helps me but even so sometimes I also take orfidal (benzos) some days I don't even get to sleep this way, it is not my main reason for ctb, but it is torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and Sinai Silence
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Well it's a typical night for me. Almost 6am my time and I'll be able to fall asleep in the next couple hours if I'm lucky (after drinking for a few hours and taking a handful of medications & supplements) SO I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW TOO.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I wake up at 5am, don't eat most of the day and fall unconscious between 10 and 1.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
i wake up at 3pm, then i stay away until 5am. it works because i'm usually too exhausted to stay awake past 5

Reactions: Skathon and Sinai Silence
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I started off with 1/2 a zopiclone when I wasnt that bad. Now I need 1-2mg of clonazepam, 150mg pregabalin and gravol to get a decent sleep.

Mirtazapine was great until it gave me restless legs. Don't know if I should try seroquel, yet anyway

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I started off with 1/2 a zopiclone when I wasnt that bad. Now I need 1-2mg of clonazepam, 150mg pregabalin and gravol to get a decent sleep.

Mirtazapine was great until it gave me restless legs. Don't know if I should try seroquel, yet anyway
Ah, Mirtazapine gave me restless legs as well. Seroquel is supposed to be pretty sedating, so perhaps it could work for you. But because it's an antipsychotic, I wouldn't use it unless I was comfortable.

Reactions: miseryh8scompany