• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Napoleon

Napoleon

Aug 5, 2023
This thread is for NEET & Hikikomori people to vent about the issues in their lives.

NEET is a UK term that stands for Not in Education Employment or Training.

It refers to a person who is unemployed/Not in the workforce and not receiving an education or vocational training.

Hikikomori (引きこもり) is a Japanese word that means extreme withdrawal from society where a person does not leave their parents' house, does not work nor go to school and isolates themselves away from society and their family in their room for a period of six months or more due to various personal social cultural and psychological issues in their life.
Not a NEET myself, so my apologies if you consider this derailing. However, I have a question or two for you NEETS, as I'd liek to become one myself.
1: How do you get your money? How much do you get?
2: How is your living situation? Do you live somewhere on your own? If so, did you buy it?
3: What do you eat on a day-to-day basis? Do you often eat the same thing every day?

B

binkie

Oct 15, 2023
I broke out of my hikikomori neet status a few months ago. Got a job, quit my job, now I'm back where I feel comfortable. Alone and apart from the world