L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
I crushed 15mg worth of Xanax pills, no tolerance, and drank them 40 minutes before in prep for taking the poison. That stuff nullifies your SI and it works fast. I was fully on intent on taking the poison but what stopped me from doing so is that it knocked me out before I could lol. Great stuff except now I need to wait 2 more fucking weeks to get a new batch.

My rationale was that "ah i should wait for the xanax to hit peak efficienty before going through with it because that's good timing" except it turns out that peak efficiency is actually going unconscious.

If you're taking a megadose of benzos I recommend taking it a mere 20 minutes or so before the SN drink, and make your cups ready right after the benzo digestion. Key trait to look out for: hard to move, feelings of super lazy, your bed looks so cozy. If you drink your SN then and lay on your right side, there's a decent change the benzos alone will knock you out before you even get to any of the unpleasant smyptoms.

Reactions: Aim, tera_forest, briarrose and 6 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I crushed 15mg worth of Xanax pills, no tolerance, and drank them 40 minutes before in prep for taking the poison. That stuff nullifies your SI and it works fast. I was fully on intent on taking the poison but what stopped me from doing so is that it knocked me out before I could lol. Great stuff except now I need to wait 2 more fucking weeks to get a new batch.

My rationale was that "ah i should wait for the xanax to hit peak efficienty before going through with it because that's good timing" except it turns out that peak efficiency is actually going unconscious.

If you're taking a megadose of benzos I recommend taking it a mere 20 minutes or so before the SN drink, and make your cups ready right after the benzo digestion. Key trait to look out for: hard to move, feelings of super lazy, your bed looks so cozy. If you drink your SN then and lay on your right side, there's a decent change the benzos alone will knock you out before you even get to any of the unpleasant smyptoms.
I'm still figuring out how much to take.. ? Cause when I do 3mg I'm feel like it took me an hour or so to knock out not being able to fight it anymore.

But it certainly does help fight si the next day after awakening I couldn't care less about anything..

how did u come to 15mg did u try & test dosages before ur attempt ?

U don't think 15mg is too much and might mix in stomach or ?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
I'm still figuring out how much to take.. ? Cause when I do 3mg I'm feel like it took me an hour or so to knock out not being able to fight it anymore.

But it certainly does help fight si the next day after awakening I couldn't care less about anything..

how did u come to 15mg did u try & test dosages before ur attempt ?

U don't think 15mg is too much and might mix in stomach or ?
I tested just one of them out of curiosity and that was enough to make feel drowsy. But if you crush them up properly and drink them with just a tiny bit amount of water I don't think it has any great effect on digestion.
Keypoint: you cannot overdose on just one type of benzos, overdose of one type of benzo alone is almost unheard of. So take as many as you wish, but do crush them up and add just a teeny tiny bit of water to make it all go down. Realisetically if you've been doing a 24 hour food fast, 6 hour water fast then this really shoudn't affect the SN consumption whatsoever.
The pills I had at least were super tiny. When grinded up, they take up even less volume than 1000mg of paracetamol.

D

Deleted member 65988

I tested just one of them out of curiosity and that was enough to make feel drowsy. But if you crush them up properly and drink them with just a tiny bit amount of water I don't think it has any great effect on digestion.
Keypoint: you cannot overdose on just one type of benzos, overdose of one type of benzo alone is almost unheard of. So take as many as you wish, but do crush them up and add just a teeny tiny bit of water to make it all go down. Realisetically if you've been doing a 24 hour food fast, 6 hour water fast then this really shoudn't affect the SN consumption whatsoever.
I took about 1mg xanax the other day under my tongue and it took a while to dissolve but within a 20 mins, I was out before I knew anything.

I couldn't do sn without some kind of benzo/sedative so I'm glad I have it because I'd rather have it and feel a bit relaxed than feel any level of anxiety.

I'll crush em next time and drink them in water about 4mg or so because I think that'll absolutely do me a solid in terms of getting me relaxed and eventually out of it.

I'll do a long fast beforehand too. 15mg is a ton of Xanax and the most I've ever taken is still 1mg so I can't imagine 15mg.

It can definitely work since I've seen cases of people who've ctb with sn, detected to have had a significant amount of lorazepam or Alprazolam in their system postmortem or it was found at the scene of death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
I took about 1mg xanax the other day under my tongue and it took a while to dissolve but within a 20 mins, I was out before I knew anything.

I couldn't do sn without some kind of benzo/sedative so I'm glad I have it because I'd rather have it and feel a bit relaxed than feel any level of anxiety.

I'll crush em next time and drink them in water about 4mg or so because I think that'll absolutely do me a solid in terms of getting me relaxed and eventually out of it.

I'll do a long fast beforehand too. 15mg is a ton of Xanax and the most I've ever taken is still 1mg so I can't imagine 15mg.

It can definitely work since I've seen cases of people who've ctb with sn, detected to have had a significant amount of lorazepam or Alprazolam in their system postmortem or it was found at the scene of death.
I have to wait maybe 2 weeks for my new benzos to arrive but I'm happy to make a CBT thread for informative purposes once I get it. I'll be doing it without metoclopramide or any anti-emetics, although I will be smoking weed because apparently that helps with nausea. I'll do a megadose again then and see if it works out.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I have to wait maybe 2 weeks for my new benzos to arrive but I'm happy to make a CBT thread for informative purposes once I get it. I'll be doing it without metoclopramide or any anti-emetics, although I will be smoking weed because apparently that helps with nausea. I'll do a megadose again then and see if it works out.
I'd appreciate if you did that. Benzos with SN does work although I have AEs and Beta-blockers as well.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
that's what Stan put in his guide. Maybe you haven't read it yet but you def should :)

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Stan's method says to use 500mg x diazepam but other users say that this amount is exceedingly high. I was planning on using 300mg. I've no tolerance, in fact I've never taken any type of benzodiazepine before so have no idea how I'll react with Valium. Anyone know if I should use a lower amount?

D

Deleted member 65988

Stan's method says to use 500mg x diazepam but other users say that this amount is exceedingly high. I was planning on using 300mg. I've no tolerance, in fact I've never taken any type of benzodiazepine before so have no idea how I'll react with Valium. Anyone know if I should use a lower amount?
If anything, I think you should lower it slightly.

• Hugs
Reactions: hevlalab
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
How long did it take to knock you out and how long were you unconscious? (If you can remember)

L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
So I recall grinding up the 1000mg paracetamol batch and then 15mg of xanax. I remember swallowing them in just a tinyscule amount of water at around 00:20, I was expecting the effects to kick in and peak at around 1:00 (which is when I would drink SN) so I waited. I planned on mixing the drink at around 00:50 and I did not even get to mixing the drinks part lol.
I didn't feel any effects at all as if I'm about to pass out, I just felt super, super sleepy and quite drowsy. I was also baked at the time and that somehow made me feel like I was relatively sobered up? I relaxed on my bed waiting for the minutes to pass.
It didn't feel like I was about to faint, in fact I felt very much "all there" if not were the fact that I felt absolutely no anxiety whatsoever and everything was chill. It kinda just kicked me out of left field that I fell asleep / passed out where I would not have expected that to happen. So my best conclusion is that it happened ~20 to ~30 minutes after ingestion. On empty stomach too, of course. Hadn't eaten anything for the past 24 hours.
How long did it take to knock you out and how long were you unconscious? (If you can remember)
In response to the above
Another side-note for those worrying about very high doses of benzos: I have no tolerance and I pretty much megadosed Xanax and the after-effect seem slim to none. I did sleep for like 18 hours thought lol but that's about it. Seems like you cannot go wrong with just taking "too much" of benzos, the problems start to arrive when you mix them with other GABAercics.

Last edited: