KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
"Higher than recommended doses of loperamide can cause serious cardiac events, including QT interval prolongation, Torsades de Pointes, other ventricular arrhythmias, cardiac arrest, syncope, and death."

I use lots of loperamide (not OD) for diarrhea from shitty food I have once in a while, and have no qualms because death is not a feared outcome for me and a welcome one.

Bla bla bla, always a risk of death but it never comes. Loperamide can cause death, cucumbers cause risk of death, wearing t-shirts can cause death, bla bla so what, so can sitting in the sun, :angry: why even report such nonsense when the risk is tinier than an ants d*ck.

Instead why don't they report on the stats on LONG-TERM debilitating diseases from these substances.

The medical mafia doesn't give a SHIT about QUALITY of life, only quantity, as if everyone wants a long life.

• Love
Reactions: Yavannah, alltoomuch2 and GuessWhosBack
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
M"Higher than recommended doses of loperamide can cause serious cardiac events, including QT interval prolongation, Torsades de Pointes, other ventricular arrhythmias, cardiac arrest, syncope, and death."

I use lots of loperamide (not OD) for diarrhea from shitty food I have once in a while, and have no qualms because death is not a feared outcome for me and a welcome one.

Bla bla bla, always a risk of death but it never comes. Loperamide can cause death, cucumbers cause risk of death, wearing t-shirts can cause death, bla bla so what, so can sitting in the sun, :angry: why even report such nonsense when the risk is tinier than an ants d*ck.

Instead why don't they report on the stats on LONG-TERM debilitating diseases from these substances.

The medical mafia doesn't give a SHIT about QUALITY of life, only quantity, as if everyone wants a long life.
Most meds cause some kinda damage at higher than therapeutic doses, that's why it's important to see what's the safe dosage especially when you take it often, like even water can damage your body or something lol

And for a balanced answer yeah these companies can be quite greedy circumventing stuff. Many have been caught red handed

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
people use it at like really big doses as a shittier methadone or if they want to try get a opioid high, you can read around online and some people have anecdotes about their own health or other people dying, and from what i see of how much mg in a pill, it takes like way too much to try get those dangerous effects esp with the attempts to only put 8-10 pills in packaging. ive been thinking about this combo for ctb with other medicines, but it all seems too uncomfortable compared to illegal substances. i agree with the lack of reporting on long term effects.

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I have experience of severely abusing loperamide for years, but never suffered serious consequences.

Reactions: pilotviolin