• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NotCordelia

NotCordelia

Mar 9, 2020
I have been reading SS posts for a while and they have helped me make it through this last depressive episode, in which I came very close to making a second attempt to CTB. I am slowly coming out of it. I want to recover and prevent another episode next winter. I also have Complex PTSD from childhood trauma and living with these things for so many years.
I feel the mental health system historically and even currently can make these issues worse. I have found the best help is looking to myself for answers and talking to peers who have been there, not in some shitty ivory tower spewing platitudes and BS.
Now I gotta find the courage to be around people again, but I fear what will happen if I fall into another hole.....

Reactions: drake4871, BFishy, the box is empty and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I have been reading SS posts for a while and they have helped me make it through this last depressive episode, in which I came very close to making a second attempt to CTB. I am slowly coming out of it. I want to recover and prevent another episode next winter. I also have Complex PTSD from childhood trauma and living with these things for so many years.
I feel the mental health system historically and even currently can make these issues worse. I have found the best help is looking to myself for answers and talking to peers who have been there, not in some shitty ivory tower spewing platitudes and BS.
Now I gotta find the courage to be around people again, but I fear what will happen if I fall into another hole.....
Hello. Nice to meet you

• Love
Reactions: NotCordelia
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Hi! Welcome! sorry you've been struggling so much. many people here can relate to your disorder and life experiences; if you fall into another hole you'll find a lot of support here if you reach out and ask *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

• Love
Reactions: BFishy, NotCordelia and BlackPoppet
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020

Welcome! I was diagnosed with BP NOS. I'm new here too but I've found this place to be great for just sharing thoughts without worrying about judgment. I hope you find it helpful too!

• Love
Reactions: BFishy and NotCordelia
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Hey welcome. My private message is always open if you want to talk or anything. I have ptsd aswell from a childhood trauma. Hope this site continues to help you.

• Love
Reactions: NotCordelia
NotCordelia

NotCordelia

Mar 9, 2020
Hello. Nice to meet you
You too,
Hey welcome. My private message is always open if you want to talk or anything. I have ptsd aswell from a childhood trauma. Hope this site continues to help you.
Thank you!
Hi! Welcome! sorry you've been struggling so much. many people here can relate to your disorder and life experiences; if you fall into another hole you'll find a lot of support here if you reach out and ask *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hi. I've read some of your posts and they helped. I can relate
Hi. I've read some of your posts and they helped. I can relate
Welcome! I was diagnosed with BP NOS. I'm new here too but I've found this place to be great for just sharing thoughts without worrying about judgment. I hope you find it helpful too!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Welcome :smiling: Thank you for sharing. I hope you will have a good experience here.