• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
I'm so glad l found this forum. I'm what l call an intellectual suicidal. I'm jot a tennerger with aurbust or an impulsive person. My decision to get out of this life, this body, this mind, has been well thought out. Its a rational, decision.

I have heard about the use of SN. It seems effective. I've tried pills with alcohol, cut my wrist, co2 and gas and l am still here.

Could someone send me a link to Stan SN guide?

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: SNO, pipapo, MentalStefan and 5 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
hey, cool to someone else from spain!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Endex and disorder
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Welcome this very understand how, life end rational any think see how, it very nice see ppl say ctb rational think see real. Hope peace

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Hello, welcome to our community. I hope you will find what you are looking for. I can say that this forum is a very nice place. There are plenty of kind and wise individuals here.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would also see my decision to die as being very well thought out, in fact to die is all that I've ever really wished for and it's the only thing that really feels right for me.
I hope that you manage to find the freedom that you are looking for, I think that those who have the option of SN are fortunate as it's certainly more reliable than the other suicide methods that you listed.

V

vienna1welles

Jan 3, 2023
I would also see my decision to die as being very well thought out, in fact to die is all that I've ever really wished for and it's the only thing that really feels right for me.
I hope that you manage to find the freedom that you are looking for, I think that those who have the option of SN are fortunate as it's certainly more reliable than the other suicide methods that you listed.
I've had major depression for decades and also I have Borderline PD. I'm so exhausted of trying to get well, but every day is the same suffering, loneliness, desperation... Thinking that I can have control over my life by deciding suicide, makes me calm.
Bienvenido/a.
Gracias
Bienvenido/a.
Gracias
Hello, welcome to our community. I hope you will find what you are looking for. I can say that this forum is a very nice place. There are plenty of kind and wise individuals here.
Yes. I feel I'm not alone. Deciding to ctb is so tabu and so prejudiced, is amazing when you find people that understand you.