• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Just thought I'd say hi.
Dont really kow what to say but whats the obbession with SN? it just coz its easy to source or because its peaceful, im just curious, tbh I'd rather bleed everywhere just seems more exciting. Ovbs that would require 2 hours but I got the time, does make me wonder if it is possible if you hit multiple arteries.

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Most people here want to go peacefully and painlessly. SN used to be fairly easy to get, legal, relatively peaceful and gets the job done. Slitting however is messy, extremely painful, and in most cases won't work.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Because SN is a reliable poison method, many people have died that way. I believe that if people could still buy Nembutal online SN wouldn't be discussed as much as Nembutal sounds like the most peaceful.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
ohhh I see. I do wonder where people source it from tho.
I've looked at where to buy SN before but all I can find is curing salts with 6% SN in it and additives. the easy bit is getting the antiemetics.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
Just thought I'd say hi.
Dont really kow what to say but whats the obbession with SN? it just coz its easy to source or because its peaceful, im just curious, tbh I'd rather bleed everywhere just seems more exciting. Ovbs that would require 2 hours but I got the time, does make me wonder if it is possible if you hit multiple arteries.
"bleed everywhere just seems more exciting" :notsure::notsure::notsure:

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Just thought I'd say hi.
You sound like you have a lot to learn. However this site is already full of useful threads you can look into.