• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
It's well-known that full suspension hanging is a very effective method. The only problem with it, is that it involves a lot of suffering for a minute or so, until you go unconscious. After all, you're literally being suffocated to death.

Here's a solution. You might have heard of a "legal high" that involves inhaling nitrous oxide via whipped cream canisters. Here's a Wikipedia article about it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreational_use_of_nitrous_oxide
Nitrous oxide is legal and very easy to obtain, it's used for whipped cream.

If you inhale a lot of nitrous oxide without taking breaks to breathe air (so you just keep on sucking on the balloon) it will knock you unconscious due to oxygen deprivation.

So: You get everything set up to hang yourself. You have the rope around your neck, you're standing on the platform. Then, knock yourself unconscious with nitrous oxide. You will fall off the platform, and the rope will tighten. Since you're unconscious from oxygen deprivation in the first place, the hanging won't wake you up (it's further depriving you of oxygen). So you will be unconscious throughout the whole thing. Completely pain-free.

A video on how to do nitrous oxide:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hanging comes with a risk of paralysis and brain damage on it's own. I wouldn't increase that risk even more by taking substances. There is no way of insuring how you fall when unconscious. That guy that ended up only breaking his spine and paralysed and suffocating until discovered and pulled down still gives me nightmares.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I came across it once when a poster was looking into using nitrous oxide for the Shallow Water blackout method. A linked post in that referred to someone talking about trying it with partial hanging.

The above partial/nitrous oxide thread was from 2022, and the OP of that thread @Dizzylady80 was still posting in December 2023, so they didn't carry out the method as of then.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It's well-known that full suspension hanging is a very effective method. The only problem with it, is that it involves a lot of suffering for a minute or so, until you go unconscious. After all, you're literally being suffocated to death.
As far as I can tell from all the videos I've watched you're supposed to be unconscious on about 10 seconds (sometimes less) and it doesn't seem like any of them were choking when they were dying. The primary reason for full suspension is cutting off blood to the brain.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
So: You get everything set up to hang yourself. You have the rope around your neck, you're standing on the platform. Then, knock yourself unconscious with nitrous oxide. You will fall off the platform, and the rope will tighten. Since you're unconscious from oxygen deprivation in the first place, the hanging won't wake you up (it's further depriving you of oxygen). So you will be unconscious throughout the whole thing. Completely pain-free.
Judging by various videos, loss of control over the body often happens before collapse, when such things are caused by gas asphyxiation. The time interval can be nearly 5 seconds. Hence some consciousness can present during a few seconds of hanging with this method. Anyway, gas asphyxiation, especially with nitrous oxide, should reduce the time and intensity of perceived pain.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Hanging is different. One can do long drop

Reactions: Kasumi
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Good idea, my only recommendation would be to try to rig some sort of contraption to keep the nitrous flowing until you're well gone. In my experience passing out from nitrous doesn't last very long so I think there would be a risk of waking up while you're on the rope.

Also I hope dizzy's doing well, wherever she is.

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I used it a lot and probably still have a high tolerance. (Went thru endless 20kg tanks) It does send you into a trance but would be an awful way for me considering I had a history with it (4 years ago)

zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
I used it a lot and probably still have a high tolerance. (Went thru endless 20kg tanks) It does send you into a trance but would be an awful way for me considering I had a history with it (4 years ago)
Congrats on staying off the stuff, I had a brief stint using it and only ended up moving on to worse shit when I quit.

Do miss the feeling of dissociation tho. I somehow haven't tried FXE or ket tho.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Good idea, my only recommendation would be to try to rig some sort of contraption to keep the nitrous flowing until you're well gone.
I think, that would be overly complicated. One could use a plastic bag with nitrous oxide placed over the head and sealed around the neck with an insulation tape. This should prevent inhaling fresh oxygen. Although the necessity of hanging is questionable then :-)
In my experience passing out from nitrous doesn't last very long
That's because your neck is not compressed, so you can inhale oxygen which can then be delivered to the brain through the carotid arteries. Regaining consciousness while hanging should be way more difficult.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Hanging comes with a risk of paralysis and brain damage on it's own. I wouldn't increase that risk even more by taking substances. There is no way of insuring how you fall when unconscious. That guy that ended up only breaking his spine and paralysed and suffocating until discovered and pulled down still gives me nightmares.
If you aren't discovered and the knots are tied properly, hanging is 100% a lethal method.
I can see failing and having to live with some serious permanent brain damage as a high-probability outcome here.
How?

Last edited:
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
There is no 100% effective method, none. unless MAID even that is b/c you have medical assistants.
Sure maybe not 100%, but definitely 99%... I'll do hanging in the middle of the forest, on a strong oak tree and at 10PM when majority of people will go to sleep for work/school.

You can argue that there is that 0.01% chance of it going wrong like my tree suddenly collapsing for some random natural reason or a random person decides to walk directly through my spot and rescuing me.

Other than that you can't have a method more reliable than hanging. It has the least amount of variables.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sure maybe not 100%, but definitely 99%. I'll do hanging in the middle of the forest, on a strong oak tree and at 10PM when majority of people will go to sleep for work/school.

You can argue that there is that 0.01% chance of it going wrong like my tree suddenly collapsing for some random natural reason or a random person decides to walk directly through my spot and rescuing me.

Other than that you can't have a method more reliable than hanging. It has the least amount of variables.
Hanging has an efficiency of 77% - 88% there are other methods that have way more reliability. Most go with hanging not because of it's high lethality compared to other methods but because it is the most and only accessible and easy to setup method for them.

Reactions: Goku Black
A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023

Here's a solution. You might have heard of a "legal high" that involves inhaling nitrous oxide via whipped cream canisters. Here's a Wikipedia article about it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreational_use_of_nitrous_oxide
Nitrous oxide is legal and very easy to obtain, it's used for whipped cream.

If you inhale a lot of nitrous oxide without taking breaks to breathe air (so you just keep on sucking on the balloon) it will knock you unconscious due to oxygen deprivation.

A video on how to do nitrous oxide:

Not sure if it would work as planned but it definitely is an interesting idea.