• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FML0000000

Nov 30, 2018
I can't PM anyone... I tried responding to the welcome message and have tried replying to that like 10 times now and I keep getting this:

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

How ironic. It's not spam and, yes, I'm still having problems...I just have a simple question. How is that spam? And how am I supposed to contact the admins if I...can't contact the admins?!

Can anyone please help?

I was on here last year. I can't remember my username or pw because of a neurological issue and I never had to meet a posting limit to gain pm "privilege".. and I'm certainly not here to spam anything. :(

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Sorry I can't help more but this is what it says in the rules.
How can I send PM's to other users?
The permission to send and recieve PM's will be granted automatically after you write a certain number of posts and are active for a certain amount of time. This is to avoid spam, low effort/lazy PM's, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. Once the permission is granted, you can send by going to the information tab of the user's profile.

F

FML0000000

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks, I saw that. But find it strange that I can't even reply to the welcome pm from the admins

Do you know if this is # of posts (including replies) or does it also include starting threads?

I was on here last year and never had to do this. It definitely felt much more like an actual community without the barriers to communiction. And given the nature of this site and the struggles and limitations many of us have to deal with them offline it just seems a bit odd.

Like presuming troll/spammer guilt until proven innocent rather than the other way around.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I'm certain it just refers to the number of posts and not threads, there is also the time limit which I know nothing about, could be a few days or a week.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Hello.

In order to access the full features of this forums such as sending private messages, you need to have a certain number of posts. This is for security purposes. After you make a certain number of posts, any restrictions will be lifted.

Thank you.

Reactions: Moony21 and lv-gras
Status
Not open for further replies.