• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
Ever since I got Covid a couple of months ago my body has literally died I have a crazy sensation all throughout and I can't keep going like this I can't even function or take care of my family for it's all I think about it's sad to think my life is over at only 24 but I can't do this anymore I need help with a way out and a way that is for sure going to work for I cannot live like this so it needs to be 100% effective

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and horrible but anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ever since I got Covid a couple of months ago my body has literally died I have a crazy sensation all throughout and I can't keep going
What are you experiencing? After I got covid I had some side effects for a couple years but they have gone away yours might too, if you can´t wait and it´s too much right now there are a lot of threads about methods on here also sticky threads I myself am leaning towards partial hanging.

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
What are you experiencing? After I got covid I had some side effects for a couple years but they have gone away yours might too, if you can´t wait and it´s too much right now there are a lot of threads about methods on here also sticky threads I myself am leaning towards partial
I went to bed one day completely normal woke up the next with what started with a horrible trembling /pain and restlessness in my legs they test me at the hospital and I had sars-covid at first they tried to say it was restless leg well it's gone way beyond that now I have a crazy un-describable sensation all throughout my body I cannot describe it it doesn't feel electrical or tingly or numb or painful it's just not right for 3 months straight they're is no relief at any time and nothing I'm doing is helping I'm lost I'm 24 I have a little son that needs his mom back but I cannot do anything sleep or function because all I can think about is this crazy sensation throughout my body I don't know what to do and I don't know how to live like this .. I'd really like some advice or to know that this could go away because It's unbearable

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Look into shotgun to the head if you want 100% effectiveness.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I went to bed one day completely normal woke up the next with what started with a horrible trembling /pain and restlessness in my legs they test me at the hospital and I had sars-covid at first they tried to say it was restless leg well it's gone way beyond that now I have a crazy un-describable sensation all throughout my body I cannot describe it it doesn't feel electrical or tingly or numb or painful it's just not right for 3 months straight they're is no relief at any time and nothing I'm doing is helping I'm lost I'm 24 I have a little son that needs his mom back but I cannot do anything sleep or function because all I can think about is this crazy sensation throughout my body I don't know what to do and I don't know how to live like this .. I'd really like some advice or to know that this could go away because It's unbearable
Sounds unbearable and I know about unbearable trust me, I am allergic to all foods so even now I feel my throat tight and dry to an extreme degree I don´t think I can take it much longer.

As for you it´s not certain it´s chronical is it? I mean you said it´s been 3 month and I bet you have talked to doctors but as I know they can be very incompetent and for the case for covid it´s a new decease so they don´t know much about it. Maybe there are meds that could help even painkillers if a doc would be up for that although that would also be horrible to have to be hooked on that shit at your age.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
Sounds unbearable and I know about unbearable trust me, I am allergic to all foods so even now I feel my throat tight and dry to an extreme degree I don´t think I can take it much longer.

As for you it´s not certain it´s chronical is it? I mean you said it´s been 3 month and I bet you have talked to doctors but as I know they can be very incompetent and for the case for covid it´s a new decease so they don´t know much about it. Maybe there are meds that could help even painkillers if a doc would be up for that although that would also be horrible to have to be hooked on that shit at your age.
Yeah it's not a pain. It's honestly a feeling that I can't even describe.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy