• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
Ever since I got Covid a couple of months ago my body has literally died I have a crazy sensation all throughout and I can't keep going like this I can't even function or take care of my family for it's all I think about it's sad to think my life is over at only 24 but I can't do this anymore I need help with a way out and a way that is for sure going to work for I cannot live like this so it needs to be 100% effective

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Look at the available methods on the resources sticky page at the top, it's against the rules to actually suggest methods to you and that's not the purpose of the site.

Reactions: Olisop21.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and horrible but anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ever since I got Covid a couple of months ago my body has literally died I have a crazy sensation all throughout and I can't keep going
What are you experiencing? After I got covid I had some side effects for a couple years but they have gone away yours might too, if you can´t wait and it´s too much right now there are a lot of threads about methods on here also sticky threads I myself am leaning towards partial hanging.

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
What are you experiencing? After I got covid I had some side effects for a couple years but they have gone away yours might too, if you can´t wait and it´s too much right now there are a lot of threads about methods on here also sticky threads I myself am leaning towards partial
I went to bed one day completely normal woke up the next with what started with a horrible trembling /pain and restlessness in my legs they test me at the hospital and I had sars-covid at first they tried to say it was restless leg well it's gone way beyond that now I have a crazy un-describable sensation all throughout my body I cannot describe it it doesn't feel electrical or tingly or numb or painful it's just not right for 3 months straight they're is no relief at any time and nothing I'm doing is helping I'm lost I'm 24 I have a little son that needs his mom back but I cannot do anything sleep or function because all I can think about is this crazy sensation throughout my body I don't know what to do and I don't know how to live like this .. I'd really like some advice or to know that this could go away because It's unbearable

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Look into shotgun to the head if you want 100% effectiveness.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I went to bed one day completely normal woke up the next with what started with a horrible trembling /pain and restlessness in my legs they test me at the hospital and I had sars-covid at first they tried to say it was restless leg well it's gone way beyond that now I have a crazy un-describable sensation all throughout my body I cannot describe it it doesn't feel electrical or tingly or numb or painful it's just not right for 3 months straight they're is no relief at any time and nothing I'm doing is helping I'm lost I'm 24 I have a little son that needs his mom back but I cannot do anything sleep or function because all I can think about is this crazy sensation throughout my body I don't know what to do and I don't know how to live like this .. I'd really like some advice or to know that this could go away because It's unbearable
Sounds unbearable and I know about unbearable trust me, I am allergic to all foods so even now I feel my throat tight and dry to an extreme degree I don´t think I can take it much longer.

As for you it´s not certain it´s chronical is it? I mean you said it´s been 3 month and I bet you have talked to doctors but as I know they can be very incompetent and for the case for covid it´s a new decease so they don´t know much about it. Maybe there are meds that could help even painkillers if a doc would be up for that although that would also be horrible to have to be hooked on that shit at your age.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
Sounds unbearable and I know about unbearable trust me, I am allergic to all foods so even now I feel my throat tight and dry to an extreme degree I don´t think I can take it much longer.

As for you it´s not certain it´s chronical is it? I mean you said it´s been 3 month and I bet you have talked to doctors but as I know they can be very incompetent and for the case for covid it´s a new decease so they don´t know much about it. Maybe there are meds that could help even painkillers if a doc would be up for that although that would also be horrible to have to be hooked on that shit at your age.
Yeah it's not a pain. It's honestly a feeling that I can't even describe.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy