• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
Guys I have a DBS implant which is being remotely monitored/controlled for scientific purposes and the agency is doing everything they can to make me not CTB (understandable). Either I get extremely sleepy while cutting my wrist and cant fight the pain, or feel zero effects while consuming prescription drugs (or the effects last for like 5mins)... So, I need a way to succesfully CTB while bypassing CNS. Nembutal, opiods, benzos and stuff like that wont work. As soon as it has got something to do with brain it just wont work. I tried SN, cant stand the taste (like really i cant swallow it) - maybe i will try SN bombs. I am thinking inert gas asphyxiation or cutting my wrists with an local anesthetic (lidocaine/benzocaine). I am really no doctor so my question is, if i manage to inject an anesthetic agent somewhere near a nerve, is there really no way they can reverse the numbness with that DBS implant?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Guys I have a DBS implant which is being remotely monitored/controlled for scientific purposes and the agency is doing everything they can to make me not CTB (understandable). Either I get extremely sleepy while cutting my wrist and cant fight the pain, or feel zero effects while consuming prescription drugs (or the effects last for like 5mins)... So, I need a way to succesfully CTB while bypassing CNS. Nembutal, opiods, benzos and stuff like that wont work. As soon as it has got something to do with brain it just wont work. I tried SN, cant stand the taste (like really i cant swallow it) - maybe i will try SN bombs. I am thinking inert gas asphyxiation or cutting my wrists with an local anesthetic (lidocaine/benzocaine). I am really no doctor so my question is, if i manage to inject an anesthetic agent somewhere near a nerve, is there really no way they can reverse the numbness with that DBS implant?
What? How? Where? Why?

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Hydrochloric acid(toilet bowl cleaner) + pesticide(lime sulfur) = H2S(hydrogen sulfide) both are easily avaliable.

If ingredients are successfully mixed, certain death will occur.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_170019.jpg
    IMG_20220430_170019.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 0
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hydrochloric acid(toilet bowl cleaner) + pesticide(lime sulfur) = H2S(hydrogen sulfide) both are easily avaliable.

Isn't this Hella dangerous and risky?

Reactions: suicide_implant and Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Umm yeah you can do it in a car, in a tent, in an abandoned building or whatever
Dude. Come on. It's pretty crappy to put innocent people at risk. MENTION TAKING PRECAUTIONS. Please.

golfmavenice

golfmavenice

Experienced
Nov 13, 2021
Dude. Come on. It's pretty crappy to put innocent people at risk. MENTION TAKING PRECAUTIONS. Please.
There is a safety risk of this method, just like in carbon monoxide, so the person who wishes to attempt this method should put visible danger signs to inform the first responders against the dangers of entering the room/car

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
What? How? Where? Why?
F*ckers trying to test brain implants…Even have f*cking forgotten how to swim after they did it…Later found on the internet that that happens when they implant them (doctors…). I mean I was a bit of an ass at school always complaining since I have had bad memory from benzos and also have DID and am an antisocial psychopath…F•cking amnesty international had an event on our school that time and the school might have asked for some help with "curing" an not that "pleasant" student…Students started asking me questions like really personal ones like whether I can touch myself and stuff….Thing is these a#sholes are trying to cure something when they know jack *. And then something happend when I laid down one afternoon, I felt really shitty and then I was not able to move, then my freaking voice changed so I did sound like Hulk (they did that because they are trying to cure DID and make me sound like a man). An alter was created. By torturing me for like years they are trying to make me that new alter they have created, which has that freaking voice…I am that one when I suffer a lot and I have to be strong and they think that it will "cure me" when they torment me so I will be that alter…It doesn't work that way but I can't explain them since they are stupid. Even trying freaking attachment therapy on an 21y old male 😂 I mean you would not believe what they have done to me like…Fuck…Neuralink and stuff…Dude, this shit is real, but I don't like chip inside me controlling everything. Asshole even decided to damage my fucking brain after I lied to my abusive mother…I started having trouble speaking and been stumbling into things when walking…Right now when I am super pissed or in certain situations I am making moves that I don't want to but those are not my alters…I mean…Crazy stuff
F*ckers trying to test brain implants…Even have f*cking forgotten how to swim after they did it…Later found on the internet that that happens when they implant them (doctors…). I mean I was a bit of an ass at school always complaining since I have had bad memory from benzos and also have DID and am an antisocial psychopath…F•cking amnesty international had an event on our school that time and the school might have asked for some help with "curing" an not that "pleasant" student…Students started asking me questions like really personal ones like whether I can touch myself and stuff….Thing is these a#sholes are trying to cure something when they know jack *. And then something happend when I laid down one afternoon, I felt really shitty and then I was not able to move, then my freaking voice changed so I did sound like Hulk (they did that because they are trying to cure DID and make me sound like a man). An alter was created. By torturing me for like years they are trying to make me that new alter they have created, which has that freaking voice…I am that one when I suffer a lot and I have to be strong and they think that it will "cure me" when they torment me so I will be that alter…It doesn't work that way but I can't explain them since they are stupid. Even trying freaking attachment therapy on an 21y old male 😂 I mean you would not believe what they have done to me like…Fuck…Neuralink and stuff…Dude, this shit is real, but I don't like chip inside me controlling everything. Asshole even decided to damage my fucking brain after I lied to my abusive mother…I started having trouble speaking and been stumbling into things when walking…Right now when I am super pissed or in certain situations I am making moves that I don't want to but those are not my alters…I mean…Crazy stuff
While talking to a neurologist about what happened to me she said that it is F#CKING normal and when I said I have trouble speaking words coming out of my mouth have had been misplaced/not as I have had wanted to say them..The freaking idiot controlling the implant was showing off or making fun of me even trying to say that…Fudge…I have forgotten like 70% of my vocabulary 😂😂😂 They just experiment on me…

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm so confused.. they did surgery and put an implant in you,

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
I'm so confused.. they did surgery and put an implant in you,
Yup, through nose probably…While sleeping at dormitory…Students been telling me stuff like u are pretty when u sleep etc…Via nose…I have had an nasal cavity infection after they did that. While going to doctors by bus, I have sat in the first row, like nobody could see me, and a man approached me from behind and asked me whether I was Ok…It was weird…They were concerned… I did not do nothing suspicious… I have just yawned a bit…After I told him I was Ok he went to the end of the bus and spoke to other people and they said that it was typical me, that I would not admit that I was in pain and stuff…
Yup, through nose probably…While sleeping at dormitory…Students been telling me stuff like u are pretty when u sleep etc…Via nose…I have had an nasal cavity infection after they did that. While going to doctors by bus, I have sat in the first row, like nobody could see me, and a man approached me from behind and asked me whether I was Ok…It was weird…They were concerned… I did not do nothing suspicious… I have just yawned a bit…After I told him I was Ok he went to the end of the bus and spoke to other people and they said that it was typical me, that I would not admit that I was in pain and stuff…
They are putting me into hypnosis at night and retrieving my memories, but since they have started doing it after four years of torture, they can f#ck off, I am not complying with that…

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022

They are putting me into hypnosis at night and retrieving my memories, but since they have started doing it after four years of torture, they can f#ck off, I am not complying with that…
I don't want to be rude, but have you ever considered this being something untrue, but that seems reasonable to you?
Before you try to CTB, I really think you should try antipsychotic medication, to see if this agency is still after you.

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
I don't want to be rude, but have you ever considered this being something untrue, but that seems reasonable to you?
I mean…My friends know about this stuff…I have had problems with stress vomiting, nobody except my doctors knew that and one day my friend started making "fun" of me by faking vomiting in front of me…After a while I understood that it was so I would not be doing it since I would kinda be immune to the thought of vomiting (as he did it it would make me wanna vomit at first). I thanked him for it and he said that he did it for me…Like wtf man 😅 I'm not even sure we knew each other when I have had that problem…

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

I have heard of people who are victims to stuff like this. I know someone who worked with agencies who experiment on people like this. They mainly target pedophiles/High Level Gangmembers/People who have committed fraud. They give them scopolamine and insert some kind of chip behind their ear to track them. I shouldn't be talking about this publicly though.
Sounds like you are a target of a "gangstalking" campaign. Are any of your family members working for the government or have been whistle-blowers? Did you or your family piss someone off they shouldn't havd?

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
I mean…My friends know about this stuff…I have had problems with stress vomiting, nobody except my doctors knew that and one day my friend started making "fun" of me by faking vomiting in front of me…After a while I understood that it was so I would not be doing it since I would kinda be immune to the thought of vomiting (as he did it it would make me wanna vomit at first). I thanked him for it and he said that he did it for me…Like wtf man 😅 I'm not even sure we knew each other when I have had that problem…
Have your doctors suggested any kind of medication?

S

suicide_implant

Sep 20, 2020
Before you try to CTB, I really think you should try antipsychotic medication, to see if this agency is still after you.
Man, your response was really nice…I mean…You really might know how to approach a psychotic person 😂 I have been taking it before it started…Have had hallucinations…Real ones…Antipsychotics worked…As this started I knew that it is fake cuz like I knew that it was artificial…Have you seen movie Shutter Island? They are trying that stufff…So I will figure out something and then I will be "cured"….But I'm like…Dude, my delusion is that I am "schizophrenic"…That was the first thing I thought when reading freaking psychiatric books when I was 15. I searched for psychiatrist myself. I constantly have to prove to myself that I am schizo not just schizotypal… That is my thing…I know schizophrenia…Antipsychotics work on me…They even stop the real hallucinations. A doctor told me that if those voices you hear are psychotic, this medication (ability) will stop them…It hasn't stopped shit. Those voices I hear? It's just like free associaton writing that lowers on volume month after month so I don't even hear my inner voice so if I was about to have a REAL auditory hallucination I would not even hear it…It did something with my hearing but what can you do…I mean yeah, they have found a way to like diminish auditory hallucinations, but WHY me?
I have heard of people who are victims to stuff like this. I know someone who worked with agencies who experiment on people like this. They mainly target pedophiles/High Level Gangmembers/People who have committed fraud. They give them scopolamine and insert some kind of chip behind their ear to track them. I shouldn't be talking about this publicly though.
Sounds like you are a target of a "gangstalking" campaign. Are any of your family members working for the government or have been whistle-blowers? Did you or your family piss someone off they shouldn't havd?
I mean I was pretty antisocial but I mean..I was 16 years old… Nope…I have just kinda pissed off one dormitory supervisor who had has lost the nerve with me…But idk…I mean these idiots use psychological stuff. Even tried to manipulate me into NOT killing myself at the very beginning by telling me: "He has been suicidal for a while". This had to manipulate me unconsciously so I would literally stop being suicidal…But kinda didn't work… 😂😂😂😂 They even brought back my autism…Started stuttering after had to repeat certain sentences for like and hour…I mean I have been abused/beaten by stepfather for 8 years but what has happened to me after that repeating traumatised me so much that I would live with him till I was 80 willingfully 😂😂😂

Bruh, I am really thankful for your reply. I have found something myself, some substance used in photography when mixed with acid created HCN, which is blazing fast in certain amounts, but I still have trouble with doing my setup. I don't know what temp will be the gas that is escaping so I don't know whether It won't melt plastic tube ( I guess I will have to find something more expensive/resistant). Also. I would have to do it on my balcony as I don't want to kill my turtle 😂 (don't worry I have someone that will take care of him 🙂)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Endtimes1