• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
hey,
when iam rly nervous and not feeling alright i usually go to a walk in the woods. I rly like walking in the forest. I get really relaxed from that. If you have really no one, there sometimes cool and kind people online.
Wish you the best xx

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
cn u try n.e emotnl spport ht-lnes & tlk t/ sme1 thre

Wht = th/ problm
Just very nervous. I have very strong emotions rn. Currently trying to get in touch with someone ik can help, but no promises though. Why do you wanna help me tho? I thought you were salty on me bc my writing. I feel like I imposter you and other with disability and it makes me feel like a fraud. I wish my ocd would let me be :/

Thank you though, it appreciated!

• Hugs
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Just very nervous. I have very strong emotions rn. Currently trying to get in touch with someone ik can help, but no promises though. Why do you wanna help me tho? I thought you were salty on me bc my writing. I feel like I imposter you and other with disability and it makes me feel like a fraud. I wish my ocd would let me be :/

Thank you though, it appreciated!

Am nt slty @ all - d/ nt wrry

Slf hve bn AFK fr whle bt hpe tht u mangd t/ contct th/ persn wh/ cld hlp

Ppl on ht-lnes r usd t/ strng emotns - slf usd t/ volntr on 1 & bg emotns happnd regulrly

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Am nt slty @ all - d/ nt wrry

Slf hve bn AFK fr whle bt hpe tht u mangd t/ contct th/ persn wh/ cld hlp

Ppl on ht-lnes r usd t/ strng emotns - slf usd t/ volntr on 1 & bg emotns happnd regulrly
Thank you