M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Dear All,

Sorry for grammar as I'm on sleeping tablets at the moment. My updated draft routine is below.

• I got 98%SN, please check below pic for ingredients/purity. I think It is legitimate and not even sure should I test it / do Aquarium test. Sealing is proper too.

I'm thinking what are my options off adding extra stuff, I have seen people adding sleeping tablets or Xanax into the regime, but it looked like small amounts.

I have a bit but might be able to get more of the following -please see pictures - tramadol(opiod)/zopiclone(sleeping tablets)/Xanax(alprazolam). These are not from pharmacy, the ones that I have were brought from private individual – he claims that this is real pharma stuff but I can't guarantee.

I'm thinking of getting more of these 3 meds, my question here is - can I add a lot of these into the regime? I mean a lot more (obviously depends how much I will be able to get…)? Or this might somehow interact with SN (taking into account that this was bought from private individual) ? Or in any other way ruin the attempt? If it might ruin, please advise on max dose of each that I could take on the day:

tramadol(opiod) – how much max in order not to ruin the attempt? And when I should take them? 1hour before SN or 45min before SN and at the same as final 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide dose/ Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg? Please below draft if it helps.

zopiclone(sleeping tablets) - how much max in order not to ruin the attempt? And when I should take them? 1hour before SN or 45min before Sn and at the same as final 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide dose/ Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg?

Xanax(alprazolam) - how much max in order not to ruin the attempt? And when I should take them? 1hour before SN or 45min before SN and at the same as final 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide dose/ Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg?

Propranolol – should I crush them or take them as they are? 19 tablets. Can I take a bit of water to swallow?

Just thinking how to make things easier for myself……tramadol(opiod) really affected me, I tried it once only, want to try again and see how I fell…

Please see below updated draft:

My weight is 70kg. Medical history – asthma and gastritis. I have a record of vomiting medication, sensitive stomach. I plan to have 3 cups of SN ready. Luck will be needed.

SN regime

Day 1 Medication and Dose

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

Day 2 Medication and Dose – only light snack in the morning/early afternoon

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide

16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (Start fasting – no food for 8 hours)

22:00hrs Propranolol - 80 mg (2tablets) No liquids for 2hours.

23:00hrs 1000mg of paracetamol. Here maybe - tramadol(opiod)/zopiclone(sleeping tablets)/Xanax(alprazolam) should be added ?

23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total – 3 pills) . Cimetidine (Tagamet) 800mg (4 pills X200mg - each tablet contains 200mg) Or here - tramadol(opiod)/zopiclone(sleeping tablets)/Xanax(alprazolam_ should be added ?

23:30hrs 19 tablets of propranolol (19x40=760mg). But should I crush them? Can I take a bit of water to swallow?

24:00hrs SN drink - 25grams of SN into 50ml still water. (3cups will be prepared) (Might use a mouthwash to take away SN taste or a bit of chocolate and spit it out, not decided yet)

98%SN purity below in english too:

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 1meds.jpg
    1meds.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: Ulisses
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Not the same brand, but I got SN from a seller that had two different CAS numbers of SN, both 99% purity, both in lab grade bottles like yours, both had the same kind of info sheet.

The first one I ordered, I blood tested it and my blood didn't test nearly dark enough, so I would have suffered and not died. I bought the other CAS number, blood tested, and it was perfect.

Just because it looks professional and says 98% purity doesn't mean it is.

The propanolol can take up to 90 minutes to take effect, so I think it's best to dissolve them in water, drinking a small amount of water is fine, or just take them earlier with another med. You have to drink water for the meto and paracetamol as well.

Reactions: mem12
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Not the same brand, but I got SN from a seller that had two different CAS numbers of SN, both 99% purity, both in lab grade bottles like yours, both had the same kind of info sheet.

The first one I ordered, I blood tested it and my blood didn't test nearly dark enough, so I would have suffered and not died. I bought the other CAS number, blood tested, and it was perfect.

The propanolol can take up to 90 minutes to take effect, so I think it's best to dissolve them in water, drinking a small amount of water is fine, or just take them earlier with another med. You have to drink water for the meto and paracetamol as well.
Thank you

Any advice about adding tramadol(opiod) zopiclone(sleeping tablets) , Xanax(alprazolam) ?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you

Any advice about adding tramadol(opiod) zopiclone(sleeping tablets) , Xanax(alprazolam) ?

No, I only answered what I had experience with.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020

Are you refering to blood test which is here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/ I can't seem to find Resources Compilation ,sorry.

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
My method is Xanax SR in the morning, then regular Xanax before SN and finally SN. If I'm not sleepy enough I have some other meds prrepared

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
My method is Xanax SR in the morning, then regular Xanax before SN and finally SN. If I'm not sleepy enough I have some other meds prrepared
Thank you for sharing, I really would like to include all of them tramadol(opiod)/zopiclone(sleeping tablets)/Xanax(alprazolam ,or expecially opiods. . I really would like to get disoriented before drinking , i think it would make it easier.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Are you refering to blood test which is here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/ I can't seem to find Resources Compilation ,sorry.

Yes, that's the same one that's linked in the Resource Compilation, you just must have overlooked it.

Note comment 21. The third tube is the same color of my first blood test, only 20% methemoglobinemia.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Yes, that's the same one that's linked in the Resource Compilation, you just must have overlooked it.

Note comment 21. The third tube is the same color of my first blood test, only 20% methemoglobinemia.

My understanding is that only a drop of blood is needed for the test. But how much SN then should be mixed in for a drop? Any advice ?

Reactions: rt1989526
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
Thank you

Hello, can I ask you how to blood test SN? I have not heard about it before (and it´s not in the peaceful pill), so I would really like to know how it works and how to test it properly. Many thanks!

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Hello, can I ask you how to blood test SN? I have not heard about it before (and it´s not in the peaceful pill), so I would really like to know how it works and how to test it properly. Many thanks!
There's lots of previous threads on testing SN, the search function will bring them up.