• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BananaRobada

Feb 7, 2024
I need help. I want to kill myself as soon as possible, cant handle this anymore. I´ve been suffering too much and was diagnosed with schizophrenia and crippling depression a few years ago. This ain't life no more for me. I can't even describe exactly how i feel since the year this started (2018) until now. It's like some kind of derealization. I feel disconected with reality, like I've stopped feeling life as I used to be, the people is not the same, the colours are not the same, places are not the same... It's really hard to explain but it's like some kind of derealization. This feeling started when I started to use antidepressants that the doctor gave me, and I can bet my life that these pills changed something chemical or something in my brain. I started using meds because doctor said I was kinda depressed, but it got even worse because of this fucking pills. I really tried to know what I have, what the hell is my problem but I can't find it, like i said, what is more similar is derealization but this feels like even worse than that. However, I just want to end this life of pain. Everyday is a torture for me and the suicide methods that I could find are very difficult, or can leave you disabled, disfigured, vegetative or something else. I want to buy a gun and just pull the trigger to end it all but I dont know where to buy one. If you can recommend me some place to buy (I live in Argentina) or some suicide method to end it all easy, and painless I would really apreciate it. (I was doing some research about exit bags but Im afraid of ending up in a vegetative state because of running out of gas or something like that)

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I need help. I want to kill myself as soon as possible, cant handle this anymore. I´ve been suffering too much and was diagnosed with schizophrenia and crippling depression a few years ago. This ain't life no more for me. I can't even describe exactly how i feel since the year this started (2018) until now. It's like some kind of derealization. I feel disconected with reality, like I've stopped feeling life as I used to be, the people is not the same, the colours are not the same, places are not the same... It's really hard to explain but it's like some kind of derealization. This feeling started when I started to use antidepressants that the doctor gave me, and I can bet my life that these pills changed something chemical or something in my brain. I started using meds because doctor said I was kinda depressed, but it got even worse because of this fucking pills. I really tried to know what I have, what the hell is my problem but I can't find it, like i said, what is more similar is derealization but this feels like even worse than that. However, I just want to end this life of pain. Everyday is a torture for me and the suicide methods that I could find are very difficult, or can leave you disabled, disfigured, vegetative or something else. I want to buy a gun and just pull the trigger to end it all but I dont know where to buy one. If you can recommend me some place to buy (I live in Argentina) or some suicide method to end it all easy, and painless I would really apreciate it. (I was doing some research about exit bags but Im afraid of ending up in a vegetative state because of running out of gas or something like that)

Hola,
Creo que quizas puedes intentar comprar Halatal / Nembutal en Peru o Bolivia ya que estas en Argetina y no es muy lejo.

Peru:

Bolívia:

B

BananaRobada

Feb 7, 2024
Hola,
Creo que quizas puedes intentar comprar Halatal / Nembutal en Peru o Bolivia ya que estas en Argetina y no es muy lejo.

Peru:

Bolívia:
Muchas muchas gracias, le echare un vistazo

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Lamento que estés pasando por estos momentos pero es muy difícil conseguir un arma. Yo soy de Chile y en USA es sencillamente fácil pero no he tenido la oportunidad de tener una. A veces uno no se encuentra con buenos doctores y solo recetan pastillas como se les da la gana.