• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hey there 👋

I have been following this site for about 2 years. This community is such a beautiful supportive community of people who understand each other's pain and help willingly.

I highly appreciate that.

I wish to share my story to give a little background.
I have tried to commit 3-4 major suicide attempts over almost 15 years and failed and landed up in hospital because i was found out. I used OD as my method and once the CO poisoning.

The CO poisoning didn't work either.

I'm out of options currently and wondering, as i live at home, what could be some instant and accessible methods to die so i could end life before someone finds out..

Thank you all for being a wonderful support.

Reading posts of all of you has been a great hope and heart warming to see how everyone's so understanding..

Regards,
Ctb_warrior

• Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey, boddibo, haibane and 6 others
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
After seeing the trouble with so much methods, I choosed swb (shallow water blackout).

But, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do all correctly at the first attempt, so I decided to increase effectivity with tying a rock to my leg.

But I'm considering to change the rock for wrist and ankle weights, and bond them to me very safety.

I think that way I couldn't be able to swim. I don't think I can just hold enough air with swb, so probably I need to keep my self underwater until I got drowned.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb_warrior and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi there CTB.... Welcome to SS. 🤗
There is a Suicide Resource Compilation you should check out.
Sorry life has brought you here as well. 🤗🤗🤗
Within the Megathreads you can ask questions. I would read up on them first. Some questions are probably already answered. Best of luck. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: haibane, rozeske, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I can't tell you what to do, but I agree with @not-2-b-the-answer, the resources are a good place to start.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong with the CO method for you? (It's one of the methods I'm considering.)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I can't tell you what to do, but I agree with @not-2-b-the-answer, the resources are a good place to start.

If you don't mind sharing, what went wrong with the CO method for you? (It's one of the methods I'm considering.)
I know people have used the CO method in the past and were successful. Sorry I don't remember who. (I've been here a long time) 😉

Reactions: ctb_warrior and restless.dreams
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
After seeing the trouble with so much methods, I choosed swb (shallow water blackout).

But, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do all correctly at the first attempt, so I decided to increase effectivity with tying a rock to my leg.

But I'm considering to change the rock for wrist and ankle weights, and bond them to me very safety.

I think that way I couldn't be able to swim. I don't think I can just hold enough air with swb, so probably I need to keep my self underwater until I got drowned.
Same actually. I'm considering SWB at this moment. Though I'm having same apprehension if i go wrong with it sply because i don't have access to water body or bath tub. We use buckets or shower here mostly.

I don't want to end up vegetable and a burden to the family if i do it with a bucket of water.
Hi there CTB.... Welcome to SS. 🤗
There is a Suicide Resource Compilation you should check out.
Sorry life has brought you here as well. 🤗🤗🤗
Within the Megathreads you can ask questions. I would read up on them first. Some questions are probably already answered. Best of luck. 🤗

Thank you dear. I have scanned through these links several times in last 2 years, they were of great help, but could never get it right this far to have left the world peacefully. :(

Sure i would love to share my experience.
I used kerosene to generate CO in a closed small washroom in my room.
I had read everywhere that burning any fuel will generate it. I wish I chose coal bricks at that time.

Kerosene turned into thick black fumes filling my room with it. I guess, this method created carbon dioxide instead of co. I inhaled it for 30-40 minutes but nothing happened. I had to call it off.

Similar thing i tried with camphor as coal bricks are not available to me now. It led to same experience like the one with kerosene.
I know people have used the CO method in the past and were successful. Sorry I don't remember who. (I've been here a long time) 😉
Any easy way to execute it? Because now i live with family and i risk getting found. I need a more subtle way to use such a method which would be instant.

I have tried helium balloons too, but i guess they now have oxygen mixed with it, so it didn't do the trick. At one point, i felt it was working but i didn't loose consciousness at all..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Same actually. I'm considering SWB at this moment. Though I'm having same apprehension if i go wrong with it sply because i don't have access to water body or bath tub. We use buckets or shower here mostly.

I don't want to end up vegetable and a burden to the family if i do it with a bucket of water.

Thank you dear. I have scanned through these links several times in last 2 years, they were of great help, but could never get it right this far to have left the world peacefully. :(

Sure i would love to share my experience.
I used kerosene to generate CO in a closed small washroom in my room.
I had read everywhere that burning any fuel will generate it. I wish I chose coal bricks at that time.

Kerosene turned into thick black fumes filling my room with it. I guess, this method created carbon dioxide instead of co. I inhaled it for 30-40 minutes but nothing happened. I had to call it off.

Similar thing i tried with camphor as coal bricks are not available to me now. It led to same experience like the one with kerosene.

Any easy way to execute it? Because now i live with family and i risk getting found. I need a more subtle way to use such a method which would be instant.

I have tried helium balloons too, but i guess they now have oxygen mixed with it, so it didn't do the trick. At one point, i felt it was working but i didn't loose consciousness at all..
I think someone used a tent ??? But depending on where you are you may not be able to. 🤗

Reactions: ctb_warrior
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey there 👋

I have been following this site for about 2 years. This community is such a beautiful supportive community of people who understand each other's pain and help willingly.

I have tried to commit 3-4 major suicide attempts over almost 15 years and failed and landed up in hospital because i was found out. I used OD as my method and once the CO poisoning.

I'm out of options currently and wondering, as i live at home, what could be some instant and accessible methods to die so i could end life before someone finds out..

Reading posts of all of you has been a great hope and heart warming to see how everyone's so understanding..

Regards,
Ctb_warrior
Hello,

Asking people about what method you could use is against our rules. Please take that into account.

Welcome to SaSu btw, I hope you will find what you're looking for.

Reactions: ctb_warrior, restless.dreams and not-2-b-the-answer
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hello,

Asking people about what method you could use is against our rules. Please take that into account.

Welcome to SaSu btw, I hope you will find what you're looking for.
Thank you for the warm welcome :) thanks for the heads up.

I'll keep that in mind going forward.

Do pray i get what I'm looking for.

Willing to ctb as soon as i can

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hey there 👋

Regards,
Ctb_warrior
Hi and welcome, you are right it's a loving, supportive and understanding community, I hope it can give you what you are looking for.

Like @not-2-b-the-answer shared go through the resources throughly as only you know your situation best, only you can choose a method that suits best for you and decide what to do with that method. Any questions you may have would most likely been already asked and answered on there but feel free to ask on there or on a separate thread.
I personally have chosen partial hanging as it is the only accessible to me. All the best to you in your decisions.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I think someone used a tent ??? But depending on where you are you may not be able to. 🤗
Yes actually, as I live with parents, CO is not feasible to generate.
I read that tent success story. CO by far could have been really easy to do if i lived alone.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yes actually, as I live with parents, CO is not feasible to generate.
I read that tent success story. CO by far could have been really easy to do if i lived alone.
Sorry to hear that.🤗🤗🤗 I wish you the best. 🤗🤗🤗

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hi and welcome, you are right it's a loving, supportive and understanding community, I hope it can give you what you are looking for.

Like @not-2-b-the-answer shared go through the resources throughly as only you know your situation best, only you can choose a method that suits best for you and decide what to do with that method. Any questions you may have would most likely been already asked and answered on there but feel free to ask on there or on a separate thread.
I personally have chosen partial hanging as it is the only accessible to me. All the best to you in your decisions.
Hey, thank you for the warm welcome. Truly.
Everyone's very understanding and caring. I believe, the people we have here are real humans and the ones in our real life who are responsible for us feeling this way are insane toxic ones.

You are right, i personally find SWB more fitting to my situation. Partial hanging was my first go to after reading through the method threads on forums. I'm not able to find a good strong anchor point and privacy for 30 minutes.

I did manage to find the carotid arteries that were pulsating but when I press it really hard, I still don't pass out. I might be doing something wrong there perhaps.

Really need the best wishes. As I'm so tired of life now and it's all because of people. People in real life have not been too kind starting from my childhood. That made me choose to ctb way back in 2003.

I tried choking as a kid. Though that was a silly attempt.

Wish you good luck too. My best wishes for your plans.
Sorry to hear that.🤗🤗🤗 I wish you the best. 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you dear. You are too kind🤗🤗🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hey, thank you for the warm welcome. Truly.
Everyone's very understanding and caring. I believe, the people we have here are real humans and the ones in our real life who are responsible for us feeling this way are insane toxic ones.

You are right, i personally find SWB more fitting to my situation. Partial hanging was my first go to after reading through the method threads on forums. I'm not able to find a good strong anchor point and privacy for 30 minutes.

I did manage to find the carotid arteries that were pulsating but when I press it really hard, I still don't pass out. I might be doing something wrong there perhaps.

Really need the best wishes. As I'm so tired of life now and it's all because of people. People in real life have not been too kind starting from my childhood. That made me choose to ctb way back in 2003.

I tried choking as a kid. Though that was a silly attempt.

Wish you good luck too. My best wishes for your plans.

Thank you dear. You are too kind🤗🤗🤗
♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I find it horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to finally be free from this existence, it sounds so dreadful what you've been through.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ctb_warrior
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I find it horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to finally be free from this existence, it sounds so dreadful what you've been through.
Thank you dear. I feel exactly the same thing, why has it got to be so tough to kill oneself. I can understand the concern of family and loved ones. But , as a society, it shouldn't restrict us when we choose to go.
Everything that can help us die a peaceful death is so difficult to acquire.
Wish you peace and freedom that you look for.
Looking forward to more interactions with you all.
I find it so peaceful talking to you all. I haven't met you all but talking to each one of u, makes me feel like we all know each other. Without having known each other.

• Love