Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi, welcome! I'm sorry you are in a situation where suicide is in your head. I know it's not easy to live like this. I have anxiety and depression too. I'll be happy to talk if you want to. Also, I really love your profile photo! I hope you can find a welcoming place here and some comfort.❤️❤️❤️ I love you.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm honestly relieved I'm not the only one that had that go over their head lol

Reactions: FriendofDeath
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blueman, FriendofDeath, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
A friend with weed is a friend indeed.
Did you like that abbreviation?
Made me happy! Yeah I eat it since can't smoke with a parrot and kids. I stay happier for like 24 hours.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Made me happy! Yeah I eat it since can't smoke with a parrot and kids. I stay happier for like 24 hours.
Does the parrot constantly repeat... Roll us another fat one rosey ?

Reactions: checkouttime
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Does the parrot constantly repeat... Roll us another fat one rosey ?
He's a sun contour so he just screams 3 syllable parrot screams for I love you/peek a boo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80 and checkouttime
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Have you had birds? They're amazing, cuddling, screaming, adorable poop factories.

I've not, i have always wanted a parrot. i don't actually know why i never got one when i was working and had money!!!

I used to go in all the tenants houses at work and quite a few had parrots, a few had owls aswell. I'd be working away and next thing you here talking and i'm like WTF. used make me laugh my head off. so entertaining and so clever aswell.

mum said she used to have a parrot as a kid!

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I've not, i have always wanted a parrot. i don't actually know why i never got one when i was working and had money!!!

I used to go in all the tenants houses at work and quite a few had parrots, a few had owls aswell. I'd be working away and next thing you here talking and i'm like WTF. used make me laugh my head off. so entertaining and so clever aswell.

mum said she used to have a parrot as a kid!
If you're lonely a parrot will rock your world. They dance with you, snuggle, they're always there to share your food, and they never fail to mockingly watch you clean their many poops. They're a forever toddler. Some are not too expensive. Green cheeks are usually reasonable and at lots of pet shops. It's something to consider. They bring a party to any room.

Edit.. also cockatiels

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If you're lonely a parrot will rock your world. They dance with you, snuggle, they're always there to share your food, and they never fail to mockingly watch you clean their many poops. They're a forever toddler. Some are not too expensive. Green cheeks are usually reasonable and at lots of pet shops. It's something to consider. They bring a party to any room.

I like macaw or african grey. oh used to be fascinated by them. i'd go in the house and they wouldn't say a word. but when i was working and not concentrating on them. BAM they start having a good old chat lol or sum times when they were covered up aswell. clever little sods!!

someone else said they were lie a kid to me aswell!!!

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I like macaw or african grey. oh used to be fascinated by them. i'd go in the house and they wouldn't say a word. but when i was working and not concentrating on them. BAM they start having a good old chat lol or sum times when they were covered up aswell. clever little sods!!

someone else said they were lie a kid to me aswell!!!
Look up Cockatoo tantrum on YouTube if you need a laugh.

• Love