M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
welcome to the club! im pretty new here aswell and this is the best community ive ever seen. i guess depression and insatisfaction with the world have a lot to do with sensitiveness(is this word right?). greetings

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks dude. Yeah so far so good, don't see too much interaction though. :hug:

Ok I will. I've been asking a few but getting almost no answers.

I'm actually getting rid of it. After seeing so e graphic photos of someone who took it. Guess I want something less painful for my parents to look at.

Hm, is there such a thing as a beautiful corpse that won't be painful for your loved ones to see?

Reactions: Blueman
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Hm, is there such a thing as a beautiful corpse that won't be painful for your loved ones to see?
In America for example they have make up artists to dead people. Making them look almost like they are just asleep.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
In America for example they have make up artists to dead people. Making them look almost like they are just asleep.

You were talking about your parents finding you blue from SN, looking gruesome. I just asked is there any method available that will not traumatize your loved ones when they find your corpse?

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
You were talking about your parents finding you blue from SN, looking gruesome. I just asked is there any method available that will not traumatize your loved ones when they find your corpse?
I'm gonna try and find some shitty job so I can save and buy N

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga