• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Flurima

Flurima

Mar 16, 2023
Trying to find out whether you need a continuous flow of inert gas into the bag while dying, or whether it is sufficient for the bag to be filled ONCE with inert gas to full capacity just before you start inhaling the inert gas inside the bag. I'm using the exact same bag like in the 'Doing it with Chi' video.

I'm also not sure if the helium I've bought online is pure helium or not, it's a party helium (I'm living outside of US and never heard of inert gas suicide case where I live at). Let's say it's not pure helium, would I die of suffocation instead?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
If it's a helium oxygen mixture it'll essentially be the same as breathing regular air inside a plastic back, you'll feel like you're suffocations, so yes technically you'd die of suffocation, not quiet in the way you'd want tho.

Whats important is to allow your body to exhale CO2, if you fully exhale before taking your first breath of H, I don't see how CO2 would build up in your blood, that said I'm pretty sure they don't say that you should have a steady flow of gas for no reason.

G

graymatter

Apr 12, 2023
The constant flow of inert gas is to build a little pressure inside the bag to ensure that theres no external air leaking in and that all exhaled co2 is pushed out of the bag and not inhaled again I guess. But I'm wondering about the purity of the helium too.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I'm also not sure if the helium I've bought online is pure helium or not, it's a party helium
Very unlikely, sell it and get a nitrogen cylinder.

Also read the inert gas chapter of pph.

Reactions: David8886
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
If it's a helium oxygen mixture it'll essentially be the same as breathing regular air inside a plastic back, you'll feel like you're suffocations, so yes technically you'd die of suffocation, not quiet in the way you'd want tho.

Whats important is to allow your body to exhale CO2, if you fully exhale before taking your first breath of H, I don't see how CO2 would build up in your blood, that said I'm pretty sure they don't say that you should have a steady flow of gas for no reason.
is it painful or painless
Very unlikely, sell it and get a nitrogen cylinder.

Also read the inert gas chapter of pph.
do you know more things

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
breathing inert gas is painless, as long as you prevent CO2 buildup in your blood you won't feel a thing.
So there should be no oxygen present in whatever you're breathing that could be burned to CO2 in your cells.
Do you consider it suitable to use the combination of mask, hose and helium tank!

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Do you consider it suitable to use the combination of mask, hose and helium tank!
if it's 100% pure helium and not a 80-20 mix with oxygen, probably yes.
You probably also need a regulator, if thats what u mean by hose.

The easiest setup is just a airtight bag around your neck with a comy elastic, then put the tube inside and ensure u have a steady flow of gas going in.

Though I'm not very knowlegable in intert gas things, I only did some surface level research to keep my options in mind.
The people from the intert gas mega thread can definitely give you better advice than me.

Reactions: thewalkingdread