Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
(I do NOT want advice on this thread! I only look for it others relate and to hear about others struggles.)

I have had heart problems since I was a baby and they've quickly caught up with me. I almost had a heart attack at work from overexertion and I was close to blacking out, No one cared though. I feel like such a burden. Anyone else feel like this or is it just me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't have heart problems but I struggled with endometriosis. The pain would be so intense I couldn't walk at times. I would miss a lot of work and struggled to perform on bad days. And of course noone cares. I got fired once because of it. Doesn't help that period is still a taboo topic.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, these things really shouldn't be as taboo as they are, but alas, in this censor happy society, they are.

Reactions: LastLoveSong
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Was born with a bad heart passed down through genetics and made worse by my coping mechanisms. Most days I'm useless and can't walk or perform the way a 24yr old should be able too. It's definitely one of my main reasons why I'll CTB. Very uncomfortable and no one understands it if you're young.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Exactly! Am 23 and relate so hard to this. I'm lucky to walk, but yeah, reduced performance is such a bitch when you're unable to advocate for yourself bc no one takes it seriously