DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm a wimp so I probably wont but emotions are high enough tonight that chances are better. I have a rope to try partial coming in the mail tomorrow if I ditch again but I dont have any faith in myself to figure that out.

I wish I could just get over SI. It sucks ass.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, chuerdhmproton, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that your struggling. Try to close your eyes and pretend that what you are about to do is a normal thing you do all the time. I hope you can find peace in the end.

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and MatrixPrisoner
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
My mom called and I was a dumbass and answered. Tried to explain the sound of the train as the air conditioning at CVS through my headphones. Got ordered home. Ugh. Partial tomorrow it is.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Don't beat yourself up for not doing it, SI is a bitch as we all know.

One small tip, perhaps you should attempt only when you know no one will question your whereabouts?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
One small tip, perhaps you should attempt only when you know no one will question your whereabouts?
I didn't expect that to happen, it never has in the past, she was just calling to say something about visiting my Grandma but I was afraid she was going to ask about my location and for some reason I thought picking up would be less suspicious even though it's past my bedtime and I was on a damn train :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, it's dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I don't believe that one is cowardly if they struggle in ctb as it really isn't straightforward to leave this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and DyingToDie123