• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I have!

I better understand what will happen when I walk off the stool and I am fully suspended. To be honest, almost everyone passes out in seconds. There may be a shock of pain for a moment, but people pass out quickly.

If I had the opportunity to stream my own hanging for educational purposes, I'd be happy to do it.

irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
Honestly, I used to use gore as a mental self harm. I feel personally I could never "research" my method without knowing full contexts and the such. A lot of gore suicides documented, unless a rifle is used, it's quite hard to tell what is happening, or how much pain someone is in.

Not saying you can't gain information from gore videos, but I stopped watching them a long time ago personally. They did me more harm than good, and the sociological standpoint about it, in my vague understanding, isn't good :^( Nyx Fears on Youtube explains it well in an iceberg format video.

TheLakesKrueguer

TheLakesKrueguer

Mar 5, 2023
I have!

I better understand what will happen when I walk off the stool and I am fully suspended. To be honest, almost everyone passes out in seconds. There may be a shock of pain for a moment, but people pass out quickly.

If I had the opportunity to stream my own hanging for educational purposes, I'd be happy to do it.
Could you recommend me some blogs/channels/videos...?

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Looked at images of people who stabbed themselves to death as a method and yeah looks nasty but that is just a fantasy and not a prefered method. I looked at people who hung themselves and that is very straight forward.

Reactions: CyVir and ddn.ctb
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah all the time...but then I kinda get scared to do the method. I like seeing blood...specifically my own blood spilling out. I get alot of nosebleeds and I love seeing the blood go all over my hands and stuff. I also am purposely pretty reckless with knives (I have a lot of knives) and I flip them in the air....I usually catch them.but there are moments when I don't and they go in my hand and even though it hurts I really love when the blood flows out of my hand and drips...I go on gore sites not because I like seeing other people in pain...other people's blood doesn't really interest ms but I do it to see how my body will look after.

I don't want my body to be too mangled but even so I want to see blood before I go

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I watched some gore and didn't like it but wanted to acquaint myself with death and get used to the idea of it. I really still don't know how anyone gets the nerve to ctb, that's mostly what I was hoping to come to terms with. It's very scary.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Gore or training videos?
Depends on your point of view. Gore if you feel it's entertainment. Training if you feel it's educational for your personal use. To me it was all 100% horrifying. I did not see one thing that I could ever do on those sites.

Last edited:
B

Boardwalk

Oct 12, 2023
After watching a video of a shotgun being used I had way underestimated the effectiveness. Extremely gruesome for whoever has to clean it up but I would assume it's as close as instant and 100% fatal as you can get. I've never been bothered by gore and watching them helps calm the nerves about something going wrong.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
After watching a video of a shotgun being used I had way underestimated the effectiveness. Extremely gruesome for whoever has to clean it up but I would assume it's as close as instant and 100% fatal as you can get. I've never been bothered by gore and watching them helps calm the nerves about something going wrong.
I would want to take some painkillers first anyway
Here is a way I never saw on any gore site:

Last edited:
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I watched many gore videos especially people dying by hanging. They seemed to be in a lot of pain and some kept twitching for 20 minutes.I considered hanging for a while but those videos put me off

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
not only that but the reason i ended up here was also because of watching gore lol

Went through the suicide category to look at footage and aftermath of then-planned method to figure out how to do it correctly only to stumble about a discussion about SaSu

and generally believe one should be aware and fully shure about what they're getting into before ctb. Understandable that not everyone can stomach gore, wish there where more "educational" sites offering material to show the aftermaths without all the other garbage you see on goresites

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
watched a few videos for educational purposes, amazes me how many do it in front of the general public, in broad daylight. I dont think its fair to have others see you jump off a building or in front of a train.

also, dont read the comments on them, vile racism and many other disgusting comments. Humans are a funny bunch

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I've watched gore videos and was traumatised to the point of severe depression for about a week afterwards. It wasn't a suicide video that caused this, it was a video showing what humans are capable of doing to another human ! It was soooo sick !! 😫

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I've watched gore videos and was traumatised to the point of severe depression for about a week afterwards. It wasn't a suicide video that caused this, it was a video showing what humans are capable of doing to another human ! It was soooo sick !! 😫
Very interested. Pm me 🥲

twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
seems like the only methods on those sites are stuff like jumping and shooting and not methods i'm considering like sn co n2
I actually found a video while lurking here of someone who did sn a while ago. But yeah, there's not much of those methods on gore sites

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Well…if you really must know…it is because I've been treated like human garbage by so many people in my life, especially in the past 6 1/2 months where I was left mutilated on an OP table and then thrown into rehab centers and I have severe trauma and depression and suicidality(hence why I'm on this site) and maybe it might help me motivate myself to ctb when the time is right. I'm never in shock of the pure malicious nature of humans to other humans. So it may not even work.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Well…if you really must know…it is because I've been treated like human garbage by so many people in my life, especially in the past 6 1/2 months where I was left mutilated on an OP table and then thrown into rehab centers and I have severe trauma and depression and suicidality(hence why I'm on this site) and maybe it might help me motivate myself to ctb when the time is right. I'm never in shock of the pure malicious nature of humans to other humans. So it may not even work.
I'm sorry you've been treated so badly, that sounds like total crap. I don't remember the site I watched the videos on. I deleted it because I was so traumatised by one video in particular where a man was held down while he had his tongue and fingers cut off. It was so graphic... he surely must have died. Humans can be so cruel. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wish you well.

Reactions: Iamtired
SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
Yes. Can't get much actual information as the videos are low quality and hard to see exactly what they did. Still, I was curious about what it would look like

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry you've been treated so badly, that sounds like total crap. I don't remember the site I watched the videos on. I deleted it because I was so traumatised by one video in particular where a man was held down while he had his tongue and fingers cut off. It was so graphic... he surely must have died. Humans can be so cruel. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wish you well.
Thank you. I appreciate that. ❤️‍🩹

And yes they are. People are monsters. I'm sorry you were so traumatized by it. 😔.

Reactions: undecided
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i've come across it but never intentionally. fictional stuff doesn't bother me, but i hate seeing people get hurt. i once came across a video on tumblr somebody posted. there was no warnings or anything, it started off seemingly normal, but then this guy jumped in front of a train. it stuck with me for a very long time and it makes me so sad to think about. i don't want to watch other people die ever again.

Reactions: Meditation guide
3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
Not really. When it comes the time I don't think I'll care how die as long as I die.
Not really. When it comes the time I don't think I'll care how die as long as I'm dead after.