• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I understand a lot of problems for some are much worse than others, for example incurable illnesses etc, and problems with people in their life. Though those with more general feelings of life sucking, wanting to kill yourself etc, have you tried getting into serious exercise. I have noticed a improvement in the last few months from doing squats, cycling, and weights almost daily. Prior to this I was actually saying to myself daily just kill yourself from the moment I woke in the morning throughout the day. From doing the exercise, showering more, eating a bit better, it dawned on me that I no longer say to myself just kill yourself daily, aside from a few days when I did no exercise and it returned. It's always worth a shot, I think the effect of exercise can be underestimated, if you just stick with it things could change for you, even if just a little.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Exercise played a very important role in giving me some motivation and some self esteem and to be honest it would still be important had i not been diagnosed with a health problem that, while it doesn't stop me from exercizing right now, it affected my strenght and muscle resistance.
As it worsens it will make it almost impossible to hold and handle weights. So right now i'm wondering if it's worth going back knowing that i have lost capacity and strenght and that long term it will have to end. Or maybe i just give up now and save money i otherwise waste in a gym membership, food, supplements.

Last edited:
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
No need to waste cash in a gym or buying supplements, aside from going out on a bike, all my exercises are in my home with no expenses needed. Your situation sounds a lot different to mine, what with difficulty holding weights etc in future, I am wondering if swimming would be good for you as no resistance on the body underwater.

Reactions: Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
No need to waste cash in a gym or buying supplements, aside from going out on a bike, all my exercises are in my home with no expenses needed. Your situation sounds a lot different to mine, what with difficulty holding weights etc in future, I am wondering if swimming would be good for you as no resistance on the body underwater.
Yeah i praticed swimming for one year when i was 10/11 years old.
Found it boring tbh. I was heavely into bodybuilding. I found it to be the best sport for me because of the effects it has on your overall self esteem and confidence. As you notice you are getting bigger you feel good, really good to be honest. And it added something i mentally could use to make me feel better and stronger than the other guys around me. They had happier lives they had better grades, and girlfriends but hey i was bigger so its not a 5-0 loss. Only, maybe, a 5-1...

Last edited:
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I run 5 times a week and do pushups. It's improved self-confidence somewhat. Of course it's not a panacea, although it might become one if you turn into a fitness guru. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those guys were morbidly depressed at some point in their lives before turning to working out as a distraction.
As Darkhaven said, it still feels like the odds are stacked against me 5-1. I've thought of going backpacking for a week or two, but where to find the time? If I was serious about ending it I wouldn't give a fuck, but I'm a coward and find excuses. Exercise doesn't affect that. Still, I'd like to do something like that before I die.