• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Treeline589

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I've told a friend and also told my therapist

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
They know I have ideations, but whenever someone asks if I have a plan (they always do) I say no, I'm not that organized…

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022
My therapist knows I have ideation and she made me make a safety plan, but I didn't tell her about getting my "bus ticket".

No one else in my life knows, I've been pretending to be ok for 20 years so why stop now?

SlipperyMick

SlipperyMick

Mar 5, 2022
Ive told my family and friend as i dont want to shock anyone. Ive said im totally done so ifnit happens dont feel bad as i know what its like losing good friends

solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
Does someone close to you know that you want to suicide? How did they react to this?
I somehow feel i must convince my family to accept my decision because of my illness, but they hate when i bring the idea. It's the same always.
I've told few of my friends way before that i'm suicidal but i guess they just don't care anymore. I mean i do self harm until i learn the quickest way to die. But yeah, they don't seem to care anyways. I'm just a nobody.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I keep my thoughts to myself. There would be no point in telling people as they would not accept and understand my decision. They would expect me to suffer for decades against my wishes. It is my life and I have the right to exit at a time of my own choosing. It is nothing to do with anyone else after all.

Reactions: Talvikki
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
One person knows I want to die and that I'm often suicidal but I'm still here.. I havent gone into any details though

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Sometimes I "joke" of wanting to kill myself but I'm actually saying that's what I want to do.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Does someone close to you know that you want to suicide? How did they react to this?
I somehow feel i must convince my family to accept my decision because of my illness, but they hate when i bring the idea. It's the same always.
You need friends .