O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Well, that's it, I want to end my life, I hate myself deeply but it hurts me to know that my mother will be traumatized with that. Does it happen to you too?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, WanderingEremite, Freesan and 9 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Sure, it happens to me constantly so it keeps me from doing it.
I really hate this cycle of guilt

Reactions: anurgetowardlove, Inertia, Ssname and 3 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
It's very hard for me as well... and dont know how to manage that

Reactions: PeskyPapaya
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
It is the totally worst thing of it all, ive lost 2 friends that way and seen what it does

Reactions: PeskyPapaya and Romanov1947
T

Tiburcio

?

In my family? Why should I? Maybe because they gave me my life? Or because they tried to submit me for follow hundreds of stupid social rules? For releasing me in a world who they KNEW exactly how fucked up it was, all the risks and all the endeavors we all will suffer, in I won't be happy almost never and life is extremely hard? Should be I grateful for that?

No. I'm the result of the culmination of mediocrity: blindy following the social acceptation. Having a family with kids is the ultimate goal of all them; if they think it's good for them, they don't give a fuck of you maybe don't want to be here. An act of selfishness. And after it, they denied me a peaceful exit for fixing their mistakes, forcing me to keep the cult of life and after it, trying to make me a mini-version of one of all that assholes everybody envy.

Am I worried?

NO.

They knew what was coming and they ignored it.

If that's not reason enough, I was abused physically and emotionally just for having will of freedom, trying to be happy out of their stupid fucking model of life, effort, effort, effort, NO escape: just do EVERYTHING.

Each time I see some of you feeling guilt I feel a put in my stomach. But bah. I don't care at all. I can't remove your guilt, but I opened my eyes and will leave with no guilt.

And I will write a note, making them know they are criminals and my death is YES their fault.

FUCK
THEM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: noname123, MiserableBastard1995, PeskyPapaya and 12 others
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
?

In my family? Why should I? Maybe because they gave me my life? Or because they tried to submit me for follow hundreds of stupid social rules? For releasing me in a world who they KNEW exactly how fucked up it was, all the risks and all the endeavors we all will suffer, in I won't be happy almost never and life is extremely hard? Should be I grateful for that?

No. I'm the result of the culmination of mediocrity: blindy following the social acceptation. Having a family with kids is the ultimate goal of all them; if they think it's good for them, they don't give a fuck of you maybe don't want to be here. An act of selfishness. And after it, they denied me a peaceful exit for fixing their mistakes, forcing me to keep the cult of life and after it, trying to make me a mini-version of one of all that assholes everybody envy.

Am I worried?

NO.

If that's not reason enough, I was abused physically and emotionally just for having will of freedom, trying to be happy out of their stupid fucking model of life, effort, effort, effort, NO escape: just do EVERYTHING.

Each time I see some of you feeling guilt I feel a put in my stomach. But bah. I don't care at all. I can't remove your guilt, but I opened my eyes and will leave with no guilt.

And I will write a note, making them know they are criminals and my death is YES their fault.

FUCK
THEM.
?

Am I worried?

NO.

FUCK
THEM.
Am sorry its been so hard for you with your family. My dad was a bit like that, these will be your friends, this is where you will go etc, this is how you will act

Reactions: ninaevol, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Oyashiro-sama and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

Am sorry its been so hard for you with your family. My dad was a bit like that, these will be your friends, this is where you will go etc, this is how you will act
I'm not happy of it... All that years of abuse brutally changed my mindset.

Reactions: lv-gras
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
My mother loves me very much, that's the only thing that binds me to this life.

Reactions: WanderingEremite, Cursed Shaman, anurgetowardlove and 5 others
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
My mother tried once to kill herself and I think that she will try it again when I commit suicide.
It drives me crazy to think about that. And it makes me really sad.

it hold me alive for a few years... and in the end I said:

Fuck that!

I don't care. This is MY life. I can do whatever I want! And I want to die! I don't want to live just to not hurt my Mother.

....teenager rage....

And then I realized that I want to find a sense in Life independent of her. But thats another story

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Inertia, lv-gras and 3 others
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not happy of it... All that years of abuse brutally changed my mindset.
Am sorry your family were like that. Do you have any good friends? i got no family or friends for many miles

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
My mother loves me very much, that's the only thing that binds me to this life.
Same for me, i really wanted to go yesterday but im thinking of the pain it will cause now. I know it would not be a huge surprise for them but would still hurt

T

Tiburcio

Am sorry your family were like that. Do you have any good friends? i got no family or friends for many miles
No. This zone is filled with selfishness, discrimination and betrayal for everyone. Also a lot of radicalism and homophobia which affects to people like me.

Maybe your parents behaved very badly to you, that's not my case.
They treated me like shit (they call me shit sometimes...)
Now, I see everything in other way.

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
My mother tried once to kill herself and I think that she will try it again when I commit suicide.
It drives me crazy to think about that. And it makes me really sad.

it hold me alive for a few years... and in the end I said:

Fuck that!

I don't care. This is MY life. I can do whatever I want! And I want to die! I don't want to live just to not hurt my Mother.

....teenager rage....

And then I realized that I want to find a sense in Life independent of her. But thats another story
Well i hope and pray you find a sense in life as you are so young. Im 50 and have lived a lot, through terrible times and good ones, so just know that it IS possible to find something in life even though you may get drawn back to rock bottom at times

Reactions: Slacker
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
No. This zone is filled with selfishness, discrimination and betrayal for everyone. Also a lot of radicalism and homophobia which affects to people like me.

They treated me like shit (they call me sgit sometimes...)
Now, I see everything in other way.
Tiburcio i only joined yesterday but am saddened that such things are occurring on this site. Please feel free to talk to me if you like im not any of those things

Reactions: Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018
(they call me sgit sometimes...)

whats a sgit???

Do u still live at home?

Do u live in a homophic area?

Here in my country people are like:
To be gay is not ok. Its even super cool and in. And outing is something normal....

Reactions: lv-gras and Sun Stealer
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Oopps sorry thought you were asking me

Reactions: Slacker
T

Tiburcio

Tiburcio i only joined yesterday but am saddened that such things are occurring on this site. Please feel free to talk to me if you like im not any of those things
Thanks for your kindness.

Yeah when I joined I thought the same. It's tragic.

whats a sgit???
Mistake :ohh:

Do u still live at home?

Do u live in a homophic area?

Here in my country people are like:
To be gay is not ok. Its even super cool and in. And outing is something normal..
Yes and yes.
The only thing I'm not ripped in the street is I like women too, I have to focus on their only for not making others suspect I like men. Fucking repression.

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018

Yeah when I joined I thought the same. It's tragic.

Yes and yes.
The only thing I'm not ripped in the street is I like women too, I have to focus on their only for not making others susoect I like men. Fucking repression.
Everyone should have the right to be who they are unless it hurts others. If i see such abuse on here someone will get an earful

T

Tiburcio

Everyone should have the right to be who they are unless it hurts others. If i see such abuse on here someone will get an earful
You seem to be a kind person. What situation brought you here?

Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018

Yes and yes.
The only thing I'm not ripped in the street is I like women too, I have to focus on their only for not making others susoect I like men. Fucking repression.

thats tough. I feel sorry 4 u. But u know, this will end, u will get a job, can get out of this shit house, away from this shit people who hate u, start YOUR life, and live your life like U want, and fuck who u want.

How old are u? Hope its ok that I ask.

Reactions: Sun Stealer
Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018
live your virtual life as a liking-robot :P [insider]

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
You seem to be a kind person. What situation brought you here?
A real sob story, tissues at ready. I married the love of my life 2 years ago but it did not work out for the only reason is i dont believe the bible word for word. She lives on the other side of world from me so we hardly see each other despite our continued love. She has now start dating again and its ripping me to shreds, even though i want her to and support her in it as the only other adult in her life is her very abusing first husband

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
thats tough. I feel sorry 4 u. But u know, this will end, u will get a job, can get out of this shit house, away from this shit people who hate u, start YOUR life, and live your life like U want, and fuck who u want.

Yes you deserve a chance to move somewhere where you are accepted as you

T

Tiburcio

I don't find it worthy at all and I can't and don't want to endure or struggle with more shit... I'm done.

Also, I can't get rid of childhood traumas which fucked me up. Just no, I'll die.

Reactions: ninaevol and lv-gras
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I don't find it worthy at all and I can't and don't want to endure or struggle with more shit... I'm done.

Also, I can't get rid of childhood traumas which fucked me up. Just no, I'll die.
I share your childhood pain

Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018
I'll die.

Its your decision. I wish u good Luck. Hope u succeed with whatever u want.

But: your Avatar Pic is like: Let´s smoke weed jaaaay :), right?

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and Sun Stealer
T

Tiburcio

Its your decision. I wish u good Luck. Hope u succeed with whatever u want.

But: your Avatar Pic is like: Let´s smoke weed jaaaay :), right?
Thanks for your understanding. I keep at least 6 years fighting for escaping of this situation but my limit is reached.

But: your Avatar Pic is like: Let´s smoke weed jaaaay :),
It's cool eh?

Reactions: lv-gras, Slacker and IWishYouAllGoodLuck
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for your understanding. I keep at least 6 years fighting for escaping of this situation but my limit is reached.

It's cool eh?
super cool :)