• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Me neither. I seriously could not give less of a shit about modern politics. The world will end in a violent, humiliating fashion, and the meek will not inherit the earth. And if they do, the Bank shall repossess it.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Amber1974, Wolfjob_dayjob and 9 others
FaceOfSilence

FaceOfSilence

Shhhh...
Feb 24, 2019
I'm not american but i swear every other day on top of /r/all on Reddit there is a thread about someone indicting or testifying against Trump, but it's been going on for 2 years and still nothing happens.

I guess it makes sense if you care about US politics, but from the outside it looks like you all are walking in circles.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 7 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I watched the testimony today. No new bombshells or anything.

The shitshow that is US politics right now takes my mind off my physical pain, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot, Final Escape, Redt2go and 1 other person
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Politics and the news are nothing but ruses. I'm stupid enough to actually still vote, but I know it's a waste of time.

Think about it. No matter who wins, shit all stays the same. I've seen Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump. Shit has always been how it was gonna be no matter who the damn names were. Big waste of time giving a shit.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Final Escape, Steapa Snotor and 3 others
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
Trump is an evil motherfucker, thats all u need to know

Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob, Redt2go and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I'm not american but i swear every other day on top of /r/all on Reddit there is a thread about someone indicting or testifying against Trump, but it's been going on for 2 years and still nothing happens.

I guess it makes sense if you care about US politics, but from the outside it looks like you all are walking in circles.

You think you've got it bad? Try scanning the UK media for anything that isn't Brexit related. Ten years of silence on unabated, swingeing cuts to public services, a national housing crisis, increasing NHS waiting lists and the persecution of the disabled and infirm, instead they spent a great deal of focus on the legitimisation of polite racism via their own propelling of, and undue prominence given to, Nigel Farage etc. They were all okay with this at the time. Now it's gone pear shaped you can't move for fucking stupid middle class journalists howling at the terrifying prospect of JK Rowling's bastard offspring having to pay excessive data roaming charges during their gap year, BBC seemingly providing wall to wall, 24 hour coverage of some chin-stroking, double-barrel Oxbridge cunts pining for Tony Blair and rehabilitating John Major. Nauseating as fuck.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Boochky and Johnnythefox
FaceOfSilence

FaceOfSilence

Shhhh...
Feb 24, 2019
You think you've got it bad? Try scanning the UK media for anything that isn't Brexit related. Ten years of silence on unabated, swingeing cuts to public services, a national housing crisis, increasing NHS waiting lists and the persecution of the disabled and infirm, instead they spent a great deal of focus on the legitimisation of polite racism via their own propelling of, and undue prominence given to, Nigel Farage etc. They were all okay with this at the time. Now it's gone pear shaped you can't move for fucking stupid middle class journalists howling at the terrifying prospect of JK Rowling's bastard offspring having to pay excessive data roaming charges during their gap year, BBC seemingly providing wall to wall, 24 hour coverage of some chin-stroking, double-barrel Oxbridge cunts pining for Tony Blair and rehabilitating John Major. Nauseating as fuck.

My man, i'm a Russian, i know everything about censorship, hiding that fact that government does all it can to exploit the people, creating random external enemies to maintain the sieged fortress mentality and unite people around the decrepit God-Emperor telling everyone how every country in the world wants to nuke Russia all while his friends and their children literally build palaces in those evil countries using tax and retirement fund money that the people never get while the goverment tells the retired that they're leeches and should be grateful for free healthcare.

Let's not turn this into a competition, the world sucks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 8 others
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019

It's the same no matter where you are. At least in the UK, there is still a semblance of a welfare state. Try surviving without a job or insurance in the States.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 6 others
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
It's the same no matter where you are. At least in the UK, there is still a semblance of a welfare state. Try surviving without a job or insurance in the States.
Yep!!!!

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and Minudah
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I was hoping everything would have come crashing down by now. But here we all are still discussing the decisions of the real powers of the world who don't give a flying fridge about any of us...

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 1 other person
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019
I was hoping everything would have come crashing down by now. But here we all are still discussing the decisions of the real powers of the world who don't give a flying fridge about any of us...

Forget about the real powers of the world, no-one but our immediate family family and close friends (if we are lucky enough to have them)give a flying fuck about us.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 3 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Forget about the real powers of the world, no-one but our immediate family family and close friends (if we are lucky enough to have them)give a flying fuck about us.

I never knew my dad, have no siblings, and my mom died when I started school. I don't have any family or friends. That leaves the real powers of the world, and the decisions they make that impact so much, for me to be preoccupied with.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, Minudah and 1 other person
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019
I never knew my dad, have no siblings, and my mom died when I started school. I don't have any family or friends. That leaves the real powers of the world, and the decisions they make that impact so much, for me to be preoccupied with.

I am so sorry.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Wolfjob_dayjob and Final Escape
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019

Doesn't make sense to us either lmao

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and Amber1974
S

Steapa Snotor

Nov 6, 2018
The best advice someone once gave me was that I shouldn't care about things I don't have control.

I can't do anything about politics in the US or in my country. Worrying about it would only bring me more pain, so I don't even read the news anymore.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Wolfjob_dayjob and Final Escape
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
The best advice someone once gave me was that I shouldn't care about things I don't have control.

I can't do anything about politics in the US or in my country. Worrying about it would only bring me more pain, so I don't even read the news anymore.
Control is an illusion lol therefore nihilism lol

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Final Escape