M

macaiwtd

Apr 25, 2022
After my last intent to ctb my "best friend" told me that she didn't want me around because she didn't want to have a bad weekend. I lost all of my closest friends after this. I guess they were never friends at all, they just pretended to. It's like the other users said before, this world is full of shitty people, and that's one of the reasons why I don't want to be part of it anymore. It's like they question us about our decisions , but with everything they make they just make us be more confident about leaving this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: kavina and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
After my last intent to ctb my "best friend" told me that she didn't want me around because she didn't want to have a bad weekend. I lost all of my closest friends after this. I guess they were never friends at all, they just pretended to. It's like the other users said before, this world is full of shitty people, and that's one of the reasons why I don't want to be part of it anymore. It's like they question us about our decisions , but with everything they make they just make us be more confident about leaving this shit.
How old are you? Young?

J

JustBill104

Sep 25, 2022
I think I lost most of my friends due to my depression, and anxiety, they don't understand, it got to a point the only time anyone called me was to come fix something, or they needed the extra body to get a better discount on something, so I just stopped talking to anyone, until about four weeks ago, one person that I had been going out with once a week to Fish, I for whatever reason felt like he would listen and not judge, as it turned out I was wrong, out of the blue our weekly trip came to an crashing end, he said he had to help someone move, and that was the last I heard of him. once again, I'm alone with no end in sight.