Have you ever dreamed about death?

• Total voters
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Just curious. I was remembering this kinda weird dream from when I was… Probably a teenager. I was in a hospital bed and looking out a window where people I didn't recognize but assume were my wife and kids were staring at me. Suddenly, it cut to the inside of my body where there was a CGI heart beating as Mario music (Yes, Mario Music, Mario 64 style) played in the background as my heart pumped. Suddenly my heart began speeding up rapidly and the music kept speeding up until I flatlined and woke up. Kinda stuck with me due to the oddity of it. Never had another dream quite like it.

• Hugs
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri and Al_stargate
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Just yesterday. I dreamt about taking N and everything I know coming to an end. Just blackout. And it really scared me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, Lostandlooking and MellowAvenue
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No, my dreams aren't pleasant.

Reactions: MellowAvenue
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I had a really weird dream a few weeks ago in which I CTB-ed, and then afterwards I was a ghost and realised I had forgotten to to communicate stuff to people. I didn't want them to feel I was ignoring them. There was a member of this website who I could communicate with and I was getting him to write a post on my behalf.

Reactions: Al_stargate and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I had a really weird dream a few weeks ago in which I CTB-ed, and then afterwards I was a ghost and realised I had forgotten to to communicate stuff to people. I didn't want them to feel I was ignoring them. There was a member of this website who I could communicate with and I was getting him to write a post on my behalf.

Sounds like an interesting concept for a show TBH.

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
I have daydreamed of death innumerable times.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sounds like an interesting concept for a show TBH.
In 1990, there was a movie starring Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze called Ghost. Kind of similar in some ways.

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
I've had a lot of dreams about death and suicide.

My most recent one depicted me at a station. I felt an almost overpowering urge to jump in front of the approaching train, but I didn't as I told myself that I still had stuff to do before killing myself. Later, I continued to ready myself for it. I wrote my note, said a few things to friends, and prepared my method. However, I was a lot more scared of going through with it than I am in real life. The fear was overwhelming and I don't know if I was able to fight against it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think I have dreamed of attempting suicide in the past, I can vaguely remember it. Suicide has always been on my mind for a long time, so it would make sense for me to dream about it. I do find it hard to remember the specific details of my dreams after I have woken up though.