• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I assume Hillary Clinton did. Lol. I can remember when she cried when she hold her supposed victory speech of 2016 in an interview. This is so self-centred and pathetic. For some people politics is only for their ego. And I think the same applies to Trump.

I am not sure when I cried. I once cried as a teenager when my favorite football team lost the finals. Lol.

The time when I was very touched concerning politics was the highest court decision of 2020 in my country concerning liberal assisted suciide laws. I felt so incredibly relieved that day. Not really sure if I really cried but I think I did. I was emotionally very touched.
I always wanted to have an official way out. And this would help me to cope a lot. Yeah stupid politicans work to reverse the decision more or less with restrictive laws which in my point of view break the case the highest constitutional court set.

It was the first time in history the audience gave the judges standing ovations for their ruling. This never happenend before or afterwards. The population is in favor of liberal assisted suicide laws but the elites don't want them. Most newspapers are very critical towards assisted suicide and follow the narrative of christian politicians.
But I have hope this will change in some decades. This kind of progress cannot be stopped. Churches will lose and more influence.

Do you remember you ever cried because of politics?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Nah not cried, but definitely had homicidal thoughts lol. My psych wrote it in a report to my doctor, it was very embarrassing how he put it, saying I had homicidal thoughts towards people in my environment. No, politicians are not in my environment they're quite safe unfortunately

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Almost cried when I was young and got into debate about politics.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Only with laughter at how ridiculous this fucking stupid shit world is.

Seriously though I've cried about seeing people's situations as a result of political decisions. But never started bawling because of some bill being passed or whatever.

Reactions: Jonbonesjones
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
No. My life is so shitty that I don't care about politics at all