I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
My suicidal thoughts have always been there for me. I have depression/anxiety. I used to be able to keep them at bay despite them always being there. But over the past year or so, they have increased and increased and now I am at the point where they are in my head all day everyday. I wake up, I think about it. I sit here all day and I think about it. I go to bed thinking about it. Hell, I even dream about it sometimes. I am looking forward to the day when I can finally quiet those thoughts ... for good and end this. I want peace.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I know what you're saying. I'm not proud of my thoughts, but I can't just deny they're there. I meant no disrespect to anyone who's actually sick or have lost someone to the sickness. I worked in a home for elderly people for 12 years. I've seen my share of people dying from cancer, and it was always horrific.
Yeah, well you should know better than anyone then how terrible it is to have any kind of terminal illness let alone one of the worst, cancer. What people should be fighting for is the right to die with dignity in their respective country. Even some states in America, like Oregon people that are terminal have the right to assisted suicide. It is the dumb religious pro-lifers that are holding back laws to aid people in their final days. Even a dog gets to die more peacefully if it is needlessly suffering.

A

angelfeather

Student
Oct 31, 2020
Mine are there every day, some days more frequently than others. I can occupy myself at times but they will creep back in whatever I'm up to. I get a constant reminder in my head from them telling me "don't forget what you're supposed to be doing" every single day regarding my plans. For me it's like "Yeah, thanks so much thoughts for the reminder, I know how much you want me dead..."

Reactions: iwanttodie000