• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I'm going out the day after my birthday (a few weeks from now). I'll have a nice day, eat whatever I want, all with the knowledge that I'll get my greatest present soon. In the meantime I've stopped going to classes and doing schoolwork (sorry, father, about paying out-of-state tuition for nothing), and will break up with my boyfriend a couple days before I CTB. I used to try and maintain a level of functionality by doing what I'm expected to and dressing well and trying to keep up with "friends", but I haven't done anything but sob in bed for the past week. I can't wait to fulfil the dream that childhood me made a promise to achieve. I can't wait to stop hurting in a way that no one else seems to understand. Going away has become an obsession. What else am I supposed to do when no resource or response helps?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
You do whatever you want/need to do OP and wishing you eternal peace/luck.

Reactions: Whatever♡
M

major_tom

Feb 27, 2024
It's sad how cheap "friendship" ends up being given what you have to pay the world in expectations.. what a world

Reactions: Naked Weapon
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
I'm going out the day after my birthday (a few weeks from now). I'll have a nice day, eat whatever I want, all with the knowledge that I'll get my greatest present soon. In the meantime I've stopped going to classes and doing schoolwork (sorry, father, about paying out-of-state tuition for nothing), and will break up with my boyfriend a couple days before I CTB. I used to try and maintain a level of functionality by doing what I'm expected to and dressing well and trying to keep up with "friends", but I haven't done anything but sob in bed for the past week. I can't wait to fulfil the dream that childhood me made a promise to achieve. I can't wait to stop hurting in a way that no one else seems to understand. Going away has become an obsession. What else am I supposed to do when no resource or response helps?
WHY ARE PEOPLE ALWAYS GONNA DO IT IN A FEW WEEKS TIME......OR ON A CERTAIN DATE!

Reactions: seekingrelease22