• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I don't know if I'm the only one feeling like this but I really want to get it out.

Just seeing how much hatred there is honestly makes me want to ctb. And the sad part is that a big chunk is coming from people with good intension but unwilling to understand or empathize with others, like with the political debates. I don't get why people just assume everyone thinking differently is inherently evil. However, the other chunk is coming from genuinely bad people. I honestly don't get how you can feel good by bringing others down, I just can't, and honestly this fills me with hatred and makes me question if I am a good person or not.

Just seeing how unfair and cruel humanity can be makes me want to ctb, I don't know why but it just does. I don't have a clear reason why. Maybe I'm spending too much time on the internet.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, RemainingDubious, R_N and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ppl are 1 of the main reasons why i want to kms🧸most of them i can't connect w, truly relate to, and/or stand. the rest of them i actively h8 & wouldn't even try to save em from a burning building.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, struggles_inc and sserafim
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
You're lucky if you have one genuine person that actually cares about you without searching for some kind of benefit. I think it says a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, reclaimedbynature and sserafim
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
I think the fact that you care about humanity being cruel makes it safe to assume you are not a bad person

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Maybe I'm spending too much time on the internet.

I just had a talk with a friend. He got into some heated debate on x and felt bad about it. I told him that sometimes we inflict torment on ourselves out of habit and for no good reason.

And he is someone who has his shit together in society unlike me.

Maybe we humans can't live without conflict. And our needs are bound to torture us.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious