• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I know I'm not alone in what I'm going to say and I'm sure it's been said before. I fucking hate the holidays, the so-called joy, the fake people who treat you like shit year round and then act like your best friend at christmas, the friends and families who gather together to celebrate. I'm so lost, I'm so irrational, I'm so sad, I'm so wanting to ctb. I want to never have to deal with this "holiday" again. I can deal with Mother's Day (my child was murdered so not much to celebrate), Thanksgiving is just a day off of work, but Christmas - Christmas is different, it seems to strike straight at my heart, the loneliness is overwhelming, the tears flow and never stop, I am alone - totally alone I don't want to be here anymore. I dont want to hurt I don't want to own this pain. I just want to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, kunikuzushi, Raindancer and 8 others
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
i say we abandon the "merry christmas", and greet each other with "fuck christmas" instead lol. its comical how fake it is and i have traumatic memories from past christmases but i laugh atp. like a cynical scrooge or somethin idk. i got irritated at people and christmas before but now i laugh because i know for a fact a loot of people try to play i up just to keep an image but deep down detest it so much. it's funny yo, it is absurddd. halloween is cool tho.

• Yay!
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Tears in Rain, FundamentalAspect and 3 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i say we abandon the "merry christmas", and greet each other with "fuck christmas" instead lol. its comical how fake it is and i have traumatic memories from past christmases but i laugh atp. like a cynical scrooge or somethin idk. i got irritated at people and christmas before but now i laugh because i know for a fact a loot of people try to play i up just to keep an image but deep down detest it so much. it's funny yo, it is absurddd. halloween is cool tho.
I'm with you FUCK CHRISTMAS

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, FundamentalAspect, Yaffle and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Jingle bells and Santa smells!!
I have been feeling extremely alone to.. it's not different to how I normally feel but around December is the worst time.
I only have one parent that I see over Christmas if I didn't have them I would be sitting completely alone in my flat:/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer and tvoisluga
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
All holidays are meaningless when you want to die.
The only two I make an effort to make time for are mother's day & her bday.
I don't even care about my own birthday.
I guess I only love my mom and my bed at this point. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Immensevoid and mediocre
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
All holidays are meaningless when you want to die.
The only two I make an effort to make time for are mother's day & her bday.
I don't even care about my own birthday.
I guess I only love my mom and my bed at this point. I'm sorry.
I admire and respect you for the love you show your Mom. I can tell you that it means the world to her
Jingle bells and Santa smells!!
I have been feeling extremely alone to.. it's not different to how I normally feel but around December is the worst time.
I only have one parent that I see over Christmas if I didn't have them I would be sitting completely alone in my flat:/
I'm sorry that you are feeling alone. I understand your pain. Please be kind to yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleeper System and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I admire and respect you for the love you show your Mom. I can tell you that it means the world to her

I'm sorry that you are feeling alone. I understand your pain. Please be kind to yourself
I wish the same for you! Is there anything you do to try and get through? Time goes very slow this time of year as well :(

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022

I wish I could do more for her. I wish I could be more.
The only regret I'll ever have in life is not being able to help her more.
Still, even with all my hidden depression, I still try. I have to atleast try.

I'm sorry about your kid. I cant begin to understand your lose or how you manage to keep on waking up every day. but I'm rooting for you. And anyone e who keeps trying to do this life thing. It's so hard and unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I wish I could do more for her. I wish I could be more.
The only regret I'll ever have in life is not being able to help her more.
Still, even with all my hidden depression, I still try. I have to atleast try.

I'm sorry about your kid. I cant begin to understand your lose or how you manage to keep on waking up every day. but I'm rooting for you. And anyone e who keeps trying to do this life thing. It's so hard and unfair.
I can tell you as a mother that what your're doing is perfect. Just love her.

Reactions: Sleeper System
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, suicide really should be much more straightforward for those who wish to eternally be at peace. It's cruel to me how there isn't the option to fall into an eternal sleep despite all the suffering existing causes.

Reactions: Yaffle
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It's really understandable just wishing to be gone, suicide really should be much more straightforward for those who wish to eternally be at peace. It's cruel to me how there isn't the option to fall into an eternal sleep despite all the suffering existing causes.
I agree with you 100%. Had there been a way to ctb which was 100% fullproof and painless I would have been gone long ago and not had to endure the shit show called my life.

• Love
Reactions: Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I agree with you 100%. Had there been a way to ctb which was 100% fullproof and painless I would have been gone long ago and not had to endure the shit show called my life.
I'm just not ready and in order to CTB but otherwise 100% me too.
I know I'm not alone in what I'm going to say and I'm sure it's been said before. I fucking hate the holidays, the so-called joy, the fake people who treat you like shit year round and then act like your best friend at christmas, the friends and families who gather together to celebrate. I'm so lost, I'm so irrational, I'm so sad, I'm so wanting to ctb. I want to never have to deal with this "holiday" again. I can deal with Mother's Day (my child was murdered so not much to celebrate), Thanksgiving is just a day off of work, but Christmas - Christmas is different, it seems to strike straight at my heart, the loneliness is overwhelming, the tears flow and never stop, I am alone - totally alone I don't want to be here anymore. I dont want to hurt I don't want to own this pain. I just want to die.
I'm sure more than a few of us will be on here at different times tomorrow supporting each other through the farce of Christmas.

Christmas Day and NYE are the worst days of my year.

Last edited:
F

FundamentalAspect

Apr 8, 2023
I say we abandon the "merry christmas", and greet each other with "fuck christmas" instead lol. its comical how fake it is and i have traumatic memories from past christmases but i laugh atp. like a cynical scrooge or somethin idk. i got irritated at people and christmas before but now i laugh because i know for a fact a loot of people try to play i up just to keep an image but deep down detest it so much. it's funny yo, it is absurddd. halloween is cool tho.
I'm with you FUCK CHRISTMAS

I play this first thing every Xmas morning, my spousal unit hates it and I could not care less:

Like both you, I am very much in the "Fuck Christmas" camp. I won't rant on my hatred of this time of year here but I, too, hate, loathe, and despise the fucking holidays. From the day after Halloween until sometime in April, or whenever bloody Easter falls, it all just sucks.

It's bullshit. It's bullshit and it's bad for you.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain and tvoisluga
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I play this first thing every Xmas morning, my spousal unit hates it and I could not care less:

Like both you, I am very much in the "Fuck Christmas" camp. I won't rant on my hatred of this time of year here but I, too, hate, loathe, and despise the fucking holidays. From the day after Halloween until sometime in April, or whenever bloody Easter falls, it all just sucks.

It's bullshit. It's bullshit and it's bad for you.

All it does is remind me of how fucking alone I am. CTB is here for me. Can't stand to feel this way anyore Rejection is too much. The people at work know Im alone and notone of them offered anything. So I love this song thank you

Reactions: Tears in Rain
F

FundamentalAspect

Apr 8, 2023
All it does is remind me of how fucking alone I am. CTB is here for me. Can't stand to feel this way anyore Rejection is too much. The people at work know Im alone and notone of them offered anything. So I love this song thank you
I'm so very sorry that you carry so much on your heart, especially the loss of your little one. You deserve better. I hope that you are able to find some kind of peace, and if you are ready to CTB I hope that it is as painless as possible. You will be missed here when you get on the bus.

You are welcome for the song, my friend.