• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

When my family is at home, I can't do anything. I can't play, watch or listen anything without being annoyed and disrupted. I don't like any of this things to be honest but is still better than doing anything staring at things. I can't cry because this leads to bigger problems. I must pretend I'm sleeping until 11 AM because if I wake up before they force me to do things, or leave the house or doing exercise... I wake up everyday at 6 AM due to the anxiety and wasting time because a bunch of shitheads is tiring.

Aaaahhhh I'm going to get crazy. I want to do sonething buy I can't. I can't do anything. They limit me a lot. They annoy and taunt me all the time. They RUIN EVERYTHING they touch. They are constatnly trying to talk with me and I don't know why, all our conversations have tragic endings. I said them clearly for at least four years: I dislike you, I don't want your """""love""""", you bore me, you are very stressful, nothing works, they blindly believe family is sacred and they can't see how many damage our relationship does to them, and soecially to me.

I also can't be myself because they try to submit me to all the canons and rules of the fucking rotten shit of society and they try to force me to do everything that assholes do. They want to bring me to see football matches, something I deeply hate for a lot of reasons, or ther force and attack constsntly me to socialize with the rotten garbage which persons are. They literally want me to be part of the suffering of others adapting me to society for attack others and follow their abhorrent and harming rules. They even try to control my body, they try to list me in some soprt club or *uuuuggghh* going to the gym... I refuse all that shit and I will do whatever the fuck I want. You ruoned my life in every way possible with your fucking disrespect and aggresions, your insults and your shit attitude. And after it, you forced me to study something I fucking hate (even more) and drained me so, so fucking much that I prefer being completely killed and dead than go throught this fucking crap. Idiots, selfish monsters, you always think your fucking choices are above mine right? You gave my life and you think you can destroy it.

They are the most toxic and completely irrational persons I've never seen.

This is not my reason for wanting to die but it doesn't help at all, and this gets worse with all the anxiety I have and my fury grows.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
It's really annoying how the most vile parents refuse to accept that anything is wrong and make out that family is important...they're such hypocrites. You'd think that even the most irrational people would be able to tell that the family is not working.
I always think it's stupid that parents have so much control over their kids even when the kids are fully capable of making decisions for themselves. Society seems to think that parents are needed for a lot of things when it's just not necessary.

T

Tiburcio

It's really annoying how the most vile parents refuse to accept that anything is wrong and make out that family is important...they're such hypocrites. You'd think that even the most irrational people would be able to tell that the family is not working.
I always think it's stupid that parents have so much control over their kids even when the kids are fully capable of making decisions for themselves. Society seems to think that parents are needed for a lot of things when it's just not necessary.
Thanks for your reply.

Yeah it's annoying as hell and completely unnecesary. But they will never recognize their mistakes, they and their stupid pride...