• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spades

Spades

he/him
Jul 7, 2023
I know that no matter what I do, I'll always be seen as a lesser man due to insignificant things that were ultimately not my choice/not in my control, even by those who are like me.

I'm a trans guy, and with that comes a standard of manhood that I must always strive to attain lest I be accused of not actually being trans.
I cannot be a feminine man, I cannot wear make-up or skirts, I need to conform or I suffer because of it. Arbitrary standards that I'm forced into by both cis and other trans people alike.

I think it's stupid to imply that certain pieces of fabric can only be worn by one gender and not the other. Yes, socially the cloth means something, but I do not care for such societal norms.

I do not associate skirts with womanhood, nor do I associate them with make-up, men are multifaceted and diverse because they are individuals just as everyone else is. They do not come in one shape or size, but rather in all sorts much like their tastes and interests.

This variety is often stomped down in their youth, they are told they must be a certain way lest they too be accused of not being a real man. Arbitrary rules that mean nothing, but the consequences of displaying any trait labeled "feminine" might as well be a social death sentence for men of any kind, cis or trans.

Anger is the only emotion a man is allowed to feel, and when you expect that of a group of people, to bottle everything up until they explode, you cannot act surprised when most are unable to properly manage their emotions or communicate them properly.

They simply aren't told how and that's tragic. I was lucky enough to have been spared from this problem in my early years, but it's always been something I've had to grapple with having witnessed many of my cis male peers suffer at the hands of it.

I don't want to be in a box for the rest of my life, I have no interest in being "one of the good ones" a pick me.
I've tried to fit myself into the gender binary, I've tried being the masculine man everyone expects of me, but I can't because I am not that. I am me, I am feminine, but that doesnt mean I am any less of a man.

My manhood is not something you can simply strip me of just because I don't act the way you've been conditioned to think I should.

I get dysphoric much like any other trans man, but I do not wish to get surgery and nor do I think I could ever afford such. This too, does not make me any less a man.
All I ask of people is that they refer to me as a guy, but for most this is impossible because of all I've listed above. I don't get it, but maybe that's because I'm autistic and social norms mean jackshit to me if they don't make a lick of sense.

I don't understand people who are slaves to meaningless rules and nor do I ever want to. I don't care how others express their gender identity, I don't see the point in policing such a thing.
I just want to be accepted for who I am, but I feel like I never will.
I hate my voice, I hate my face, I hate my body, I hate that I can't conform and blend in like the rest.
I hate that I don't pass, I hate myself I hate myself so much everyday.

I say that I don't want to be put in a box, not out of stubbornness, but because I've tried my best to do just that but I can't I can't I CANT and It hurts me that I can't but what am I supposed to do??

I'm so fucking pathetic it's unreal, god do I FUCKING LOATHE myself for all that I am. I want to be seen as a guy, that's it! Why is it so difficult for others to treat me like a human? I don't get it.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I'm so sorry you feel this way. It sounds like a real bitch to deal with this situation. I want to say, OP, it's not your fault even though you already know this most likely. Most of society is a mix of projection and irrational fear of others who aren't looking to harm anyone. I am a firm believer that empathy can only work on certain individuals who have been humbled or have to be put in another's shoes to understand due to ignorance, ect. It sucks to think that's what it takes for people to be treated the way they desire to be.

Reactions: davidtorez
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Society hates people who are different, who don't conform to what they're expected to be. I imagine it must be very difficult to be trans because it forces one to face the challenges experienced by both men and women. At the end of the day the only difference between men and women is anatomical, but gender identity ought to be respected even regardless of the anatomy. It's just a matter of simple respect, and I will never understand people who go out of their way to misgender or belittle transgender people. I hope you can learn to love yourself regardless of the ignorant antics of bigots, but if you cannot, I understand... it seems like society has a long ways to go in terms of trans rights. It really isn't this radical left idea, just basic human decency. Gender dysphoria (I assume) is bad enough even in an accepting environment - people really need to understand this.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Please don't hate yourself. Please don't judge yourself harshly . You, just like everyone else who are suffering are merely unlucky. Unlucky to have the brain you were born with . And if people are going to judge you based on mere luck then it says more about them than about you. If you want you can pm me anytime you wanna chat

Reactions: untothedepths
depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I know that no matter what I do, I'll always be seen as a lesser man due to insignificant things that were ultimately not my choice/not in my control, even by those who are like me.

I'm a trans guy, and with that comes a standard of manhood that I must always strive to attain lest I be accused of not actually being trans.
I cannot be a feminine man, I cannot wear make-up or skirts, I need to conform or I suffer because of it. Arbitrary standards that I'm forced into by both cis and other trans people alike.

I think it's stupid to imply that certain pieces of fabric can only be worn by one gender and not the other. Yes, socially the cloth means something, but I do not care for such societal norms.

I do not associate skirts with womanhood, nor do I associate them with make-up, men are multifaceted and diverse because they are individuals just as everyone else is. They do not come in one shape or size, but rather in all sorts much like their tastes and interests.

This variety is often stomped down in their youth, they are told they must be a certain way lest they too be accused of not being a real man. Arbitrary rules that mean nothing, but the consequences of displaying any trait labeled "feminine" might as well be a social death sentence for men of any kind, cis or trans.

Anger is the only emotion a man is allowed to feel, and when you expect that of a group of people, to bottle everything up until they explode, you cannot act surprised when most are unable to properly manage their emotions or communicate them properly.

They simply aren't told how and that's tragic. I was lucky enough to have been spared from this problem in my early years, but it's always been something I've had to grapple with having witnessed many of my cis male peers suffer at the hands of it.

I don't want to be in a box for the rest of my life, I have no interest in being "one of the good ones" a pick me.
I've tried to fit myself into the gender binary, I've tried being the masculine man everyone expects of me, but I can't because I am not that. I am me, I am feminine, but that doesnt mean I am any less of a man.

My manhood is not something you can simply strip me of just because I don't act the way you've been conditioned to think I should.

I get dysphoric much like any other trans man, but I do not wish to get surgery and nor do I think I could ever afford such. This too, does not make me any less a man.
All I ask of people is that they refer to me as a guy, but for most this is impossible because of all I've listed above. I don't get it, but maybe that's because I'm autistic and social norms mean jackshit to me if they don't make a lick of sense.

I don't understand people who are slaves to meaningless rules and nor do I ever want to. I don't care how others express their gender identity, I don't see the point in policing such a thing.
I just want to be accepted for who I am, but I feel like I never will.
I hate my voice, I hate my face, I hate my body, I hate that I can't conform and blend in like the rest.
I hate that I don't pass, I hate myself I hate myself so much everyday.

I say that I don't want to be put in a box, not out of stubbornness, but because I've tried my best to do just that but I can't I can't I CANT and It hurts me that I can't but what am I supposed to do??

I'm so fucking pathetic it's unreal, god do I FUCKING LOATHE myself for all that I am. I want to be seen as a guy, that's it! Why is it so difficult for others to treat me like a human? I don't get it.
Im sorry you're going through that gender identity is different than gender expression so yes you canbe a man and still wear skirts and make up you don't have conform to what society says s man should be. Be a man and express yourself however you want thats what I do Im a trans man and I still wear skirts and dresses sometimes Im sometimes feminine and sometimes masculine.