• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm honestly angry that I'm still alive, why can't I just fucking die already? Life is nothing but endless suffering anyway, there's no point in living.

Life is fucking meaningless. nothing matters in the end and everyone just fucking dies. I just want the suffering to end.

I never wanted to exist in the first place so why force me to exist since this is what life is like I would sooner never experience any of it

I just can't wait to turn to dust, I wake up wanting to kill myself and I go to bed wondering why I didn't
all I want is someone to love to fuck and to be happy with that's it

life if you can't do anything about it then let it go, don't be a prisoner to things you can't change

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I found love once, not so long ago.
She was simple and genuine lime me.
The time was not the right one, we were both away from home for business, but we were impure and moved by this rotten system.
Why simple souls cannot live in peace in this shit?
I hated the fact that to feel love i had to make all this freaking mess.
UNBELIEVABLE!

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I'm honestly angry that I'm still alive, why can't I just fucking die already? Life is nothing but endless suffering anyway, there's no point in living.

Life is fucking meaningless. nothing matters in the end and everyone just fucking dies. I just want the suffering to end.

I never wanted to exist in the first place so why force me to exist since this is what life is like I would sooner never experience any of it

I just can't wait to turn to dust, I wake up wanting to kill myself and I go to bed wondering why I didn't

life if you can't do anything about it then let it go, don't be a prisoner to things you can't change
You just perfectly described how i feel every fucking day for the past 8 or so years

I agree completely

FUCK LIFE and FUCK BEING awake

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I mean literally, FUCK being awake. I have this weird way about myself where I'm not disabled in my dreams and life is objectively better when I'm dreaming when I'm in reality. Maybe being asleep lets me reach parts of my brain that died a long time ago, hence why I'm not disabled when I dream. It's why I spend an obscene amount of time sleeping. Plus being asleep is the closest thing to being dead. Shakespeare once wrote "Sleep is death's counterfeit."

The fact that I prefer being asleep to being awake no matter what the situation is just further convinces me that death is what I crave.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I often go to bed hoping I die in my sleep and wake up disappointed I'm still alive. I like being asleep because it's the closest I can feel to being dead. When I'm not having PTSD nightmares, being asleep is the only time I feel true peace.

A

A Human?

Oct 5, 2023
I wake up to horrible pain, and I just want to not wake up. I just want it to end. I'm so disappointed when I wake up. Every morning.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PREACH !!!!!

Reactions: sserafim