• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I was leaving therapy tonight and as I was exiting my shrink asked "what's that?"
It was my piece of broken glass I had picked up for cutting later. I grabbed it quickly and tried to leave but he blocked the door. He asked me if I was okay? I said yes. He just kind of laughed and asked if I could stay safe tonight. He wasn't mean laughing just awkward laughing. Which caused me to laugh too cause I had during the session told him I was thinking of offing myself. I was scared he'd talk about going to a facility but instead we just laughed cause I am a nut job. He again tried asking if I was okay?

Had anything awkward like that happened to anyone else?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm just curious. You said you grabbed it as you were leaving. Where was it during the therapy session that your shrink only noticed it as you were leaving?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I'm just curious. You said you grabbed it as you were leaving. Where was it during the therapy session that your shrink only noticed it as you were leaving?
It was in my sweatshirt pocket and I totally forgot it was there. I picked it up on the street when I was walking to my appointment. It fell out cause I wiggle around when I talk to him about my thoughts. It must've fallen out and we didn't notice until I got up to leave.
It didnt happen to me for sure but it sounds cute to me. He obviously saw you took a piece of glass and tried to make sure youre okay, I think its very sweet
Yeah he is a sweet guy. Lol he's not like other asshole shrinks I had before.

Last edited:
Reactions: booray