V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Earlier this week user @Qbert allegedly woke up after 5 or so hours with a headache, stomach pain and dizziness. He said he took 20 grams and followed ppeh exactly, but the thread has since been removed/deleted and he hasnt responded to my DM so I have doubts of it's authenticity.

People like to lie and have fun at others expenses. I dont really trust these failed attempt.
As little as 1 gram could be lethal, and we are talking about the reliability of 20 gram sodium nitrit, really wtf?

I think if the substance is enough pure, there is really no way to be alive after ingesting that much sodium nitrit.

Its like overdosing on arsenic and not die. It doesnt make a fucking sense lol. Taking 20 gram and somehow alive? That kind of body will be great for study.

Last edited:
Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore, Nullm and Jen Erik
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
I just want it to go smoothly since I'm attempting soon

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Sorry let me clarify.

This is actually my fifth attempt. The ones before this one were drug overdoses both with exit bags, drowning and water intoxication.

What I mean by "scientifically" is I read case studies, medical journals and news reports from a tonne of different online sources. I also read something called Final Exit and of course PpeH.

But I am by no means not even close to an expert.

Judging by my 6 failed attempts I would and should not even be considered anything but an incompetent failure obviously.

I also have had at least a dozen instances where I was going to go through with it but never did.

The 6 I mention are ones where I actually attempted.

I am in my late thirties.
did you call an ambulance after your failed SN attempt?
After reading your story, I'm kinda worried. I also bought SN from Ebay. Ebay claims it's 99% pure, but I don't know. I'm most worried about failing.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It doesn't take long to browse the internet and see some deaths linked with SN. Plus the fact it is actively being used as a humane way to cull wild pigs in Australia is useful as our biology is very similar to them