Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Would you mind trying to find out what his source was for the SN (brand/seller) and which regimen he used (stat or 48 hr)?

Sorry I don't have such info, may be you can DM him.

Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
Sorry I don't have such info, may be you can DM him.
Like I said, he never responded to my DM asking that question, but it sounds like he responded to you, that's why I ask if you could find out. But no worries.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Like I said, he never responded to my DM asking that question, but it sounds like he responded to you, that's why I ask if you could find out. But no worries.

Sorry, I was not aware. We didn't go into the questions you posed. The gist of what I told was he followed the PPeH to the T , went in and out of consciousness , then woke up with severe headache and stomach pains. Luckily, he said he didn't;t suffer any lasting damage.

Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
Maybe you haven't read this thread from the beginning, but I already mentioned his experience. I can't help but question why you would DM him just to confirm what he already had said in the post he made, and not think of/be unwilling to ask what SN he used exactly, as there are accounts of people buying/failing with >99% pure. Not trying to be rude, at all, but these are important questions.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Maybe you haven't read this thread from the beginning, but I already mentioned his experience. I can't help but question why you would DM him just to confirm what he already had said in the post he made, and not think of/be unwilling to ask what SN he used exactly, as there are accounts of people buying/failing with >99% pure. Not trying to be rude, at all, but these are important questions.

Sorry, I didn't read this thread in its totality and the thread he posted got taken down for whatever reason. I wanted to see what happened to him so I DMed him. You are right, those are important questions but I felt he didn't want to go into details so I didn't dwell. If you don't believe me, here is a snippet of our convo.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.30.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 7.30.14 AM.png
    319.3 KB · Views: 256
Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
T
Sorry, I didn't read this thread in its totality and the thread he posted got taken down for whatever reason. I wanted to see what happened to him so I DMed him. You are right, those are important questions but I felt he didn't want to go into details so I didn't dwell. If you don't believe me, here is a snippet of our convo.
That's understandable. Guess we'll never know. Kinda wish I hadn't logged on that day as I haven't been able to feel completely secure with this method since.

Reactions: Jessica-
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I tried late last year. Lost consciousness, had seizures, went all blue (cyanosis) etc. Got discovered pretty quickly, someone called help, and they were able to keep me stable enough for long enough with tank oxygen to get me to the hospital and administer the methyl blue antidote. No lasting effects or pain for me, guess I was "lucky". Won't make the mistake of being found next time.

Reactions: Saed, JustOverIt, detached and 1 other person
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I tried late last year. Lost consciousness, had seizures, went all blue (cyanosis) etc. Got discovered pretty quickly, someone called help, and they were able to keep me stable enough for long enough with tank oxygen to get me to the hospital and administer the methyl blue antidote. No lasting effects or pain for me, guess I was "lucky". Won't make the mistake of being found next time.
Do you think you would've died if nobody had found you?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

Feel free to continue to pick and choose what information you see fit to believe or dissect. That guy didn't offer a LICK of information about his apparent attempt even after being asked to NUMEROUS times. I also DM'd him DURING THE ACTIVE THREAD and he replied with roughly the same thing as what he said to you, as you can see below.

The resistance some people have to reasonably truthful information on here is astounding.
T

That's understandable. Guess we'll never know. Kinda wish I hadn't logged on that day as I haven't been able to feel completely secure with this method since.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all. So just because someone jumps on here and claims to have had a supposed terrible and ghastly experience with the SN method but does not offer any concrete information of said attempt at all, you automatically believe them? I understand the reluctance to accept others whom have also supposedly taken SN but they all roughly gave MUCH more information than this guy did.

Look I understand that this method is fairly new and so can easily be dis-credited so I am trying not to let it fall that way.

Attachments

• Qbert.JPG
    Qbert.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 241
  • Qbert 2.JPG
    Qbert 2.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Suicidal people sometimes don't feel like doing things. Maybe that's why he didn't answer. I don't see a strong motive to making up a story like that

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Suicidal people sometimes don't feel like doing things. Maybe that's why he didn't answer. I don't see a strong motive to making up a story like that

Same exact thing can be said for a suicidal person actually taking SN and not feeling the need to report anything.
People do weird shit for attention because they know they will get a guaranteed strong reaction. There is no shortage of them on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Cookiedough8956
Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all. So just because someone jumps on here and claims to have had a supposed terrible and ghastly experience with the SN method but does not offer any concrete information of said attempt at all, you automatically believe them? I understand the reluctance to accept others whom have also supposedly taken SN but they all roughly gave MUCH more information than this guy did.

Look I understand that this method is fairly new and so can easily be dis-credited so I am trying not to let it fall that way.

No you're completely right, it probably speaks more to my gullibility than anything else.

There have been 10+ users who I believe were successful using SN, some never logged on again, others confirmed via obituary. So that, along with the 6 Philip N mentioned (does not mention any failed attempts) there really is no reason to doubt this method as long as the following requirements are met:
  1. SN is pure
  2. 48 hr Antiemetic regimen followed/Tagamet
  3. Not discovered within 4-8 hrs

As far as I can tell there has not been even a single failed attempt as long as these requirements are met. I shouldn't consider qbert's account, it is very likely fake or impure SN was used, as you said.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Karangel25, Alecsa and 2 others
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
A strong motive maybe not
Maybe idiotic or heroic motive

Reactions: Vegrau
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
As little as 1 gram could be lethal, and we are talking about the reliability of 20 gram sodium nitrit, really wtf?

I think if the substance is enough pure, there is really no way to be alive after ingesting that much sodium nitrit.

Reactions: detached
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
No you're completely right, it probably speaks more to my gullibility than anything else.

There have been 10+ users who I believe were successful using SN, some never logged on again, others confirmed via obituary. So that, along with the 6 Philip N mentioned (does not mention any failed attempts) there really is no reason to doubt this method as long as the following requirements are met:
  1. SN is pure
  2. 48 hr Antiemetic regimen followed/Tagamet
  3. Not discovered within 4-8 hrs
As far as I can tell there has not been even a single failed attempt as long as these requirements are met. I shouldn't consider qbert's account, it is very likely fake or impure SN was used, as you said.

so you say that the 60:40 statistic in the ppeh is just based on these three facts u mentioned and not on personal body metabolism etc?

and whats with that guy who put some (different) powder on his body before taking the SN? dunno for what use he wanted to do it but maybe someone here remembers the thread i mean.

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Feel free to continue to pick and choose what information you see fit to believe or dissect. That guy didn't offer a LICK of information about his apparent attempt even after being asked to NUMEROUS times. I also DM'd him DURING THE ACTIVE THREAD and he replied with roughly the same thing as what he said to you, as you can see below.

The resistance some people have to reasonably truthful information on here is astounding.

Dude, chill out. You are free to believe what you want as am I. I am just highly skeptical of accounts written by complete strangers on the internet hence I ask questions. Hell, even the PPeH got so many things wrong. If you have survived an attempt by following the instructions exactly like I did, may be you will understand why I ask questions.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and detached
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
Do you think you would've died if nobody had found you?
It's hard to know anything for sure, but given the unconsiousness and the fact that the seizures would've been the result of lack of oxygen to the brain it seems probable. From memory my blood gasses were pretty bad when they measured them as well and the oxygen also wasn't significantly increasing my blood oxygen levels, just stopping them from falling further (since the methemoglobinema caused by sn was interferring with oxygen absorption), which would lead me to believe they would've declined further without intervention. I'm not a doctor or anything though so this is just conjecture. Fwiw one of the nurses did say I was lucky not to go into a coma, but she might've just been trying to scare me.

Reactions: littlelady774, Jessica- and detached
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
It's hard to know anything for sure, but given the unconsiousness and the fact that the seizures would've been the result of lack of oxygen to the brain it seems probable. From memory my blood gasses were pretty bad when they measured them as well and the oxygen also wasn't significantly increasing my blood oxygen levels, just stopping them from falling further (since the methemoglobinema caused by sn was interferring with oxygen absorption), which would lead me to believe they would've declined further without intervention. I'm not a doctor or anything though so this is just conjecture. Fwiw one of the nurses did say I was lucky not to go into a coma, but she might've just been trying to scare me.

That's the thing. So once you go to a coma, there's no reversing right? That's what worries me as that extrapolates to brain damage in general.
Seems getting caught here would also be risky then.

Reactions: DyingMiND and Jessica-
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Please excuse the large font, I apologize if this offends any of you.

For more intelligent discussions on SN method I would suggest people browse through the dedicated 8chan thread: https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36478.html#36478 from beginning to end.

Reactions: detached and Nullm
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
This thread just put me off SN altogether. Sigh.

Reactions: Jessica- and detached
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
This thread just put me off SN altogether. Sigh.

Me too but not just this thread. I have done extensive research on the method. There are just too many conflicting accounts and too little actual evidence that it is a peaceful/reliable death. It doesn't help that the PPeH is constantly changing the regimen on antacids, anti-e and SN dosage. And now even the reliability rating has been changed from 7 to 6. I am in no way saying that it doesn't work, but there are too many unknowns and the chances of failure are too high.

Reactions: koskikoski and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Me too but not just this thread. I have done extensive research on the method. There are just too many conflicting accounts and too little actual evidence that it is a peaceful/reliable death. It doesn't help that the PPeH is constantly changing the regimen on antacids, anti-e and SN dosage. And now even the reliability rating has been changed from 7 to 6. I am in no way saying that it doesn't work, but there are too many unknowns and the chances of failure are too high.
Yeah, if it was such a good method then why is there barely any reports? Why suicides by this method are so extremely rare? It's not logical.

Reactions: Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Yeah, if it was such a good method then why is there barely any reports? Why suicides by this method are so extremely rare? It's not logical.

I have seen many reports of failure but they did not follow the exact regimen advised by the PPeH. For the successful ones, I have seen reported deaths due to accidental overdose but not actual suicide , it could be because the press does not want to promote SN as a new suicide agent or there just aren't many of those success stories around.

Reactions: detached
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Where is the link to the antiemetic regimen? I'm attempting as soon as I get my primperan.