• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lupussucks224

Apr 18, 2024
Before my autoimmune disease i loved myself. I liked my confidence , the way I could talk to people, the way I looked. I was an extremely good writer and could talk to anyone. Brain fog has taken me over and now I can hardly even form a sentence. I'm failing this semester and I lost my job. I was always good at every job I had. Now I am nothing. I can't even talk to my friends I have no personality. I'm a fucking weirdo I can't even talk to a cashier. I don't know who I'm looking at when I look in the mirror. I don't feel real. All I do is live in the past. I know I'm insane and there's nothing I can do about it I'm trapped in this body that is not mine. I was wondering if anyone could relate. I miss being normal. I'm a disgusting disappointment. I can't wait to be at peace and not have to listen to my thoughts. Drop method ideas for someone who is scared.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I never had any will to live because I don't fit in due to Asperger's. I don't see the point of living in a world not built or meant for me

Upvote 0
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
lost my will to live because of an illness called existence

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Before my autoimmune disease i loved myself. I liked my confidence , the way I could talk to people, the way I looked. I was an extremely good writer and could talk to anyone. Brain fog has taken me over and now I can hardly even form a sentence. I'm failing this semester and I lost my job. I was always good at every job I had. Now I am nothing. I can't even talk to my friends I have no personality. I'm a fucking weirdo I can't even talk to a cashier. I don't know who I'm looking at when I look in the mirror. I don't feel real. All I do is live in the past. I know I'm insane and there's nothing I can do about it I'm trapped in this body that is not mine. I was wondering if anyone could relate. I miss being normal. I'm a disgusting disappointment. I can't wait to be at peace and not have to listen to my thoughts. Drop method ideas for someone who is scared.
Yes I lost everything, not only did I lose the will to live, but I'm going to be killing myself out of necessity. Difficult to explain, but true. I can't endure it anymore. I was the same as you, successful attractive all of it, doesn't matter anymore, all that matters now is killing myself. It's all I can do because I can't be cured or fixed or healed. there's nothing I can do. I had to accept it and what I have to do. Few will understand. A lot of people can get pretty bad but I've crossed into horrifying territory. And I can't let this continue. I'm sorry your experiencing bad things too.
I would message you but you don't have enough posts on the community yet to receive and send private messages. You need at least 20.

Upvote 0
P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
I'm going through something similar due to Post-Finasteride Syndrome. I want to live so badly but suffer from severe brain fog and anhedonia, among other things. I don't have any advice, but I get it.

Upvote 0
J

Jessedesman

Apr 24, 2023
I'm losing my will to live due to fungal infection on my hair
I'm losing my will to live due to fungal infection on my hair

Upvote 0
I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
Yes. I'm devastated about it. Everything was wonderful because I had worked so hard to get out of the hole. Then I just got kicked right back in. This life is a joke. I truly wish I had never been born.

• Love
Reactions: The Byronic Boy
Upvote 0
T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Yes, I have a chronic pain and chronic fatigue medical condition. Had it the last ten years. Had hope it would get better but only got worse and worse through the years. That's why I'm CTB. It's heartbreaking to have hope for recovery and never getting it. The sudden realization the rest of my life will be like this. That's when I decided I wanted to CTB.

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
An autoimmune disease? Are you taking meds for it? I have an autoimmune disease and the meds I took for it made me feel "not myself" and "medicated", if that makes any sense. I went off the meds for a long 15 year period of time for that reason, but for other reasons, too. I managed my illness in "other" ways, but still had some effects from it. Recently, I went back to a doctor in order to restart medicinal treatment but only because I felt that I just didn't have quite "enough" left in me to finish out some final tasks before I ctb. I think my AI disease is probably lesser than what you're dealing with, so I could get away with not treating it medicinally. But, I do remember how the medicines used to make me feel, and how they are again, that I just don't feel like myself. If you're on meds, it may be the meds to blame. I'm not telling you to stop taking them, as I'm no doctor, just throwing a possible reason out there.

• Informative
Reactions: The Byronic Boy
Upvote 0
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Yes, I have autism and other condition (that I have to take medication for) I don't fit in this world. Isolation and depression has also done damage to my mental state.

Upvote 0