• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I am on Clozapine and I have to get yearly EKGs and last time I was very close to the upper limit of the QTc interval. I'm pretty sure since I gained weight since last time that I will be above the limit this time. If that happens my psychiatrist will most likely take me off of Clozapine in which case I will have to ctb.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
where do you live?

if you live in the us just order from alldaychemist

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I have ordered from All Day Chemist multiple times. They do ask you to upload a prescription. And that's all they do, ask. I never have uploaded one, I have always gotten everything I ordered.

You won't be able to get opiates or anything "heavy" but you can get a number of items rather easily.

Reactions: Lra888
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I have ordered from All Day Chemist multiple times. They do ask you to upload a prescription. And that's all they do, ask. I never have uploaded one, I have always gotten everything I ordered.

You won't be able to get opiates or anything "heavy" but you can get a number of items rather easily.
I just tried that and it went through

Reactions: Lra888