• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thefinalfavour

Apr 4, 2024
Ordered SN from SD ( Although not sure if I am gonna use that one, would like to get a better and more reputed one), Got metoclopramide from local pharmacy. However, they refused to give Benzos and said you are gonna need a prescription for that. Has anyone been able to procure Benzos here by bribing the local pharmacy or making a fake prescription or by any other means? Please do share.

cowboypants

cowboypants

May 7, 2024
Yeah.

Benzo would be hard to get without prescription. I doubt bribing would work. I went to this pharmacy to get mine, and he was looking at it suspiciously and when I was about to leave. He stopped me and took a picture of my prescription. A valid prescription. Luckily, I have some remaining from this. (I have stopped seeing my dr)

You can go to a psychiatrist and tell them you have anxiety.

They likely won't give you benzo straight away. But they will give you eventually in a few months if you say your anxiety is bad in public. I think you can find some money minded psychiatrist who might give you outright, not sure whether it will work

Apart from this try indiama**, I haven't used that site but some have even posted molly 🤡

T

thefinalfavour

Apr 4, 2024
Yeah.

Benzo would be hard to get without prescription. I doubt bribing would work. I went to this pharmacy to get mine, and he was looking at it suspiciously and when I was about to leave. He stopped me and took a picture of my prescription. A valid prescription. Luckily, I have some remaining from this. (I have stopped seeing my dr)

You can go to a psychiatrist and tell them you have anxiety.

They likely won't give you benzo straight away. But they will give you eventually in a few months if you say your anxiety is bad in public. I think you can find some money minded psychiatrist who might give you outright, not sure whether it will work

Apart from this try indiama**, I haven't used that site but some have even posted molly 🤡
I see. Thanks for the info. Yeah, Procuring Benzo won't be an easy task. Are you also planning on using SN from SD or do you have another source for it?

smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Just wanted to add my 2 cents that sleeping issues are also another reason people take benzos so you could maybe add that detail for your doctor to get a script, maybe say you got maybe 10 hours of sleep in the last week combined or something. Wish you all the best 🙏

Reactions: thefinalfavour