Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
We have them in every Country but has a celebrity suicide really shocked you. You imagine they have the perfect life, plenty of money, fame, beautiful men and women as partners, luxury properties, flash cars and lots of parties and friends.

There has been a few but I will just mention the prodigy star Keith Flint, it was a shock but later reported he had very large debts, but still a bit baffled as he was about to go on tour and earn a ton of cash.

Cheers

Geo
For me it was Chester Bennington. He struggled with depression all his life but he tried to keep us fans alive with his music and he told us that he loves us and we should fight for our lives. I hope he is in heaven and I really miss this man. I wish I would have met him and hugged him for helping me during all the negative shit I went through. I watched the celebration for him on yt in 2017 with his band Linkin Park. I cried over 3 hours non stop. But now I understand his death more and more and also wanna go.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and MsMaudlin
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Elvis's grandson, Benjamin Keough was quite shocking. Just goes to show, depression, doesn't care how good looking, wealthy or well known you are.

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Robin Williams
Chris Cornell
Chester Bennington

• Love
Reactions: Doormat and MsMaudlin
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
No because it's not my life and I don't care.

Reactions: Hurt and markimobzzdeasui
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
What also surprises me some youngsters seem to get an excellent start in life and are on track for a successful life and they suddenly kill themselves.

Cheers

Geo

I knew this girl, she lived in the same road that my mum lives and she had two younger brothers then. She was so beautiful and I didn't even know that she was an actress until when I saw an article of her death online. My mum told me that her family moved maybe they moved because of what happened to her.

TiredOrbit

TiredOrbit

Spinning planet
Jun 1, 2023
Chester Bennington. I cried my fucking eyeballs out. His music made me feel heard in middle school and the fact that someone who made me hold on ended up comitting CTB and leaving life. Made me realize there is no fucking hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiraiShisen
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Reckful

Reactions: AnonGermany and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I was just thinking about Reckful just now because HealthyGamerGG has been popping up in my YouTube feed. I used to watch his final last moments on stream over and over again when I was ready to ctb

Reactions: AnonGermany and GasMonkey
venting247

venting247

Aug 9, 2023
Caroline Flack's death a few years ago really shocked me. I knew who she was and I watched the show she was on, and my parents were saddened by it. I didn't know that much about her to be honest, but it was still very shocking and unexpected.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Caroline Flack's death a few years ago really shocked me. I knew who she was and I watched the show she was on, and my parents were saddened by it. I didn't know that much about her to be honest, but it was still very shocking and unexpected.
That hit me a bit too, definitely made me look at society and our relationship with social media. I found it strange how everyone thought they could just type #bekind as if this would magically solve the problem while simultaneously exonerating them of any wrong doing.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Avicii

Reactions: breezy999 and Decided98
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Caroline Flack attacked her boyfriend with a lampshade. The police charged her against his will (good for them) and she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. All this talk of media bullying has makes the fact that men suffer as much domestic abuse as women. But the media don't like reporting that kinda thing.
He was more likely murdered.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
John Cena 😣😞

• Wow
Reactions: I_want_to_sleep
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Etika. Watching his entire mental breakdown, people clowning on him, and the farewell video + search for him.
Him bringing up how he'd miss all the things that will release once he's gone + miss out on his nieces and nephews growing up was brutal

It's funny how people will care and mourn after they're gone when they weren't there for them while they were still here, when it mattered. All hypotheticals, "I wish I would have done this or said that"

• Love
Reactions: wastingtime, Jred and dumblosergirl
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Etika. Watching his entire mental breakdown, people clowning on him, and the farewell video + search for him.
Him bringing up how he'd miss all the things that will release once he's gone + miss out on his nieces and nephews growing up was brutal

It's funny how people will care and mourn after they're gone when they weren't there for them while they were still here, when it mattered. All hypotheticals, "I wish I would have done this or said that"
It upsets me the most that people only care after someone is gone. It's cruel. I hate people.

Reactions: Rocinante and ManWithNoName
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
Avicii.

I understand he went through countless months of depression but it was really just unexpected as he had everything, he had millions of fans, money and a music career.

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023

Joyconboyz 4 life 😢🤧

Reactions: Rocinante
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
David Foster Wallace, baby from Nevermind album cover (I'm just being annoying 🤭)

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
stevie ryan aka little loca
naomi judd
sinead o conner

angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Avicii.

I understand he went through countless months of depression but it was really just unexpected as he had everything, he had millions of fans, money and a music career.
He's a legend. Almost every day I listened to Pure Grind before getting into work, trying to make it trough tough times. What was his method though?

Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
He's a legend. Almost every day I listened to Pure Grind before getting into work, trying to make it trough tough times. What was his method though?

Avicii used a broken wine bottle to exsanguinate in a hotel room.

He had been studying meditation intensely up until his death. The last entry of his journal was
"The shedding of the soul is the last attachment, before it restarts!"

Reactions: angel_cries
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I was just thinking about Reckful just now because HealthyGamerGG has been popping up in my YouTube feed. I used to watch his final last moments on stream over and over again when I was ready to ctb
Same, YouTube does me dirty sometimes. I have to resist the urge to click any of those disgusting moneytized "people react to reckful death" compilations. Especially the one where dr k breaks down. Reckfuls last stream man. I cant ..

I never interacted with reckful, he didnt know i existed, but i enjoyed watching his IRL content so much. Even when he was just sitting in Front of the Computer talking to the community. I love the guy so much. He had everything that i wanted at that time in terms of friends/social Status. He was so honest and real about things in his life.

All that was not enough to beat the negative thoughts. The illness. Just not enough. I am still super sad and angry that even he couldnt make it out of the hole. Its so scary...

• Hugs
Reactions: carac
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
saw it in a news report, his family didn't want his method getting out but they did tell a few people and New York Times got ahold of the leaked method a few weeks after it happened.

All he did was just slice his wrists in a bathtub.