social_anxiety

social_anxiety

May 13, 2023
Avicii.

I understand he went through countless months of depression but it was really just unexpected as he had everything, he had millions of fans, money and a music career.

I read Avicii's biography. Definitely a must read if you like his music and want to understand what he had been through.
An introverted guy who was catapulted to success without much preparation to deal with lots of gigs, press and fame. He loved music but coudn't handle the pressure. He even stopped touring 1 or 2 years before his death but couln't solve the problems he had acummulated

K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
In dutch Antonie Kamerling

Reactions: FieCher
F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I think Flack hurt my Mum a lot, and that was kind of shocking to me because that was around the time I joined this site and it made me feel really bad because if she was that upset about a celebrity she may end up really upset when I do the same:O
Caroline Flack as well because it happened after I went through an extremely similar experience with what passes for the UK police "service" not long before. I understand why she killed herself.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I was at Disneyland when Chester Benington died, and I don't think I will ever forget that morning in the hotel