• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah,
Dbol
Steroid or anabolic, I do forget.
Dianabol

This pill, which ironically its used by body builders its a happy pill. Kind-of.

It does gives me a positive sense on life.
Gotta be careful, kidney it's sensible, blood tests, b12 liquid in water and drank, not injected, milk thistle to protect the liver.

But I feel fine
I even get stronger and re-joined the gym.
I want to build up some muscle mass, I'm around 65kgs 127lbs?? I'll need to build up 4,5kgs 10-13lbs to look good and take some pictures haha but the goal is to feel good!!!
To be positive
To Act and pursue my goals
I need to make some YouTube videos
I am great
I need to convince myself I'm the shit!
Thats how we say when you are so cool, ironically.(in my group of friends in mexico)

5:40am drinking coffee , getting ready to go to the gym before work.

I am the fucking master of my life.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I see that it can cause gynecomastia and impotence too, so watch out for that as well. I'm also seeing that it mostly causes water retention, rather increasing actual muscle mass, at least in one study. So I don't know if it's actually the best for that.
I can't imagine taking steroids regularly to be a good idea but that's just me. I imagine the happy feeling you get from it will come at a cost down the line, but I'm just guessing on that one. I'm just pretty sure steroids mess with your dopamine and serotonin receptors, more than likely causing a downregulation of both after stopping.

• Yay!
Reactions: budgie and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I see that it can cause gynecomastia and impotence too, so watch out for that as well. I'm also seeing that it mostly causes water retention, rather increasing actual muscle mass, at least in one study. So I don't know if it's actually the best for that.
I can't imagine taking steroids regularly to be a good idea but that's just me. I imagine the happy feeling you get from it will come at a cost down the line, but I'm just guessing on that one. I'm just pretty sure steroids mess with your dopamine and serotonin receptors, more than likely causing a downregulation of both after stopping.
So you are saying you would rather feel like catching the bus everyday? hahahahaah not me
Plus I go to take blood tests regularily to avoid all those issues you mention, Doctor check-up, its not me on my own experimenting girl, this is profesionally being attended , anti-depressants did not worked for me for twenty years

this does ;)

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Are you on trt? Otherwise your going to be constantly having to cycle it. I started trt+hcg 4 months ago. Along with snorting bupropion it helps

• Yay!
Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Are you on trt? Otherwise your going to be constantly having to cycle it. I started trt+hcg 4 months ago. Along with snorting bupropion it helps
Yes, im on trt is the best, i do cycle it bro.
Liver and blood tests every two months.
Im okay like this , i can live like this, no need to catch the bus.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Yes, im on trt is the best, i do cycle it bro.
Liver and blood tests every two months.
Im okay like this , i can live like this, no need to catch the bus.
maybe I should do a cycle of dbol. I used it when I was younger. Now I suffer weakness and muscle loss from illness, TRT helps but only so much. I live in mexico, and can just buy dbol at the pharmacy, lol

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I am also trying to gain muscle mass, I am training for 1 month and I already see results. Sertraline has helped me a lot

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I am also trying to gain muscle mass, I am training for 1 month and I already see results. Sertraline has helped me a lot
Cool man, awesome, I'm on it to feel good, muscle mass its only a sidebar gain, an awesome sidebar, but I'm really petite and skinny so can't gain or even eat much.

Keep it cool, if using steroids be careful... I go to doctor and blood tests every month or two

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Cool man, awesome, I'm on it to feel good, muscle mass its only a sidebar gain, an awesome sidebar, but I'm really petite and skinny so can't gain or even eat much.

Keep it cool, if using steroids be careful... I go to doctor and blood tests every month or two
Great to see another gym guy, I've only recently started going again. I'm too bitch-made to take steroids or even any of that fancy powder/pills/whatever. I take a multivitamin and whey protein, but everything else is from a healthy diet. Would be cool to work out with you lad, may your gains be everlasting.