• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You were given life despite inconceivable odds against you from your very conception.
It's interesting to think about the role that self awareness and your perception of the world factor in.

I'm sure there was a time in everyones life where we had no concept of these existential nightmares
and simply existed in a state of neutral balance. It was neither good nor bad. It was just what it was.
Some where along the line your analytical brain powers up for the first time and your eyes are opened to reality.
You see the futility of the struggle and correlate it with your own unhappiness to justify self termination.
Living in that space, it feels like a cycle that is more damaging than even the realization of how pointless it all seems.
To clarify this prospective... It's like you're unhappy so you're suicidal and in being suicidal you remain unhappy.
All that tension builds up until you just can't take it anymore and want to end your own life just to escape it.
We can all relate to that in some way and I think we're locked into that "solution" until the day we die.
To not think about suicide is a disservice to your own intelligence but also a piece of knowledge not worth having.
If you can find a way to know, understand, and accept the concept without falling into the black hole... you are a better person than I.
Some people come to understand that the only way to escape life is... ironically... to live it. Just make it to the end of the road.

One of my low key high key fears is getting to that point and then clinging to life at the last moment.
Coming to some grand realization that I couldn't think of when I had all the time in the world to search for it.
What a bitch slap in the face that would be, honestly. It's all about your prospective.

The best days aren't when i'm happy. They're when i'm so focused on something that I forget "happiness" is even a goal or "sorrow and despair" are even an outcomne.
Get so caught up in living that i'm not thinking about if i'm happy or sad. Keeping busy is one of the tricks worth mastering to combat ideation.

As to the title of this thread, It's not the words at face value. It's the deeper meaning. Suicide is the easy way out.
If you really understand, then you know that the statement is true. If you can disagree, then you'll be proven wrong every time.

FY9chKp6rulXy

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: RemainingDubious, reclaimedbynature, Cepi and 8 others
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Yeah, I won't argue. I see what you mean. What you described is pretty much my thought process. But I'm not ashamed of an easy way out. I am just not compatible with life like non-suicidal people are. There is just no point in life to me anymore, there never has been really, it's just that I've finally snapped out of autopilot and realized it.

• Love
Reactions: xmissellax, divinemistress36, beelzebul and 11 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Never really did understand (or probably couldnt) why some get triggered at it.
It IS the easy way out, totes agree. Accomplishing it is a pain, though. LOL. Living is sooo much harder.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Hunter2005, Sid19 and 1 other person
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
If you really understand, then you know that the statement is true. If you can disagree, then you'll be proven wrong every time.
Is this supposed to be deep? It comes off as hostile and bossy

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, WhatPowerIs, binturong and 9 others
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I somewhat agree, its an easy way out but not an easy decision to make or commit to. However I think it gets harder to argue for that the more people have tried to actually live.

Reactions: Davey36000, Sleeper System and Sid19
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I want an easy way out, sounds better than enduring it and suffering the while

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, TiredOfAllThis, newave3 and 7 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Life is a meaningless grind for most people. Sometimes it seems like the only way not to suffer in life is not to be fully conscious. Even better would be to be fully unconscious. I guess that's why sleeping is the best part of still being alive. Suicide is hard, even when you really want it. I wish it were easier to accomplish. Being able to achieve suicide is almost heroic.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, xmissellax, TiredOfAllThis and 13 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
You were given life despite inconceivable odds against you from your very conception.
It's interesting to think about the role that self awareness and your perception of the world factor in.

I'm sure there was a time in everyones life where we had no concept of these existential nightmares
and simply existed in a state of neutral balance. It was neither good nor bad. It was just what it was.
Some where along the line your analytical brain powers up for the first time and your eyes are opened to reality.
You see the futility of the struggle and correlate it with your own unhappiness to justify self termination.
Living in that space, it feels like a cycle that is more damaging than even the realization of how pointless it all seems.
To clarify this prospective... It's like you're unhappy so you're suicidal and in being suicidal you remain unhappy.
All that tension builds up until you just can't take it anymore and want to end your own life just to escape it.
We can all relate to that in some way and I think we're locked into that "solution" until the day we die.
To not think about suicide is a disservice to your own intelligence but also a piece of knowledge not worth having.
If you can find a way to know, understand, and accept the concept without falling into the black hole... you are a better person than I.
Some people come to understand that the only way to escape life is... ironically... to live it. Just make it to the end of the road.

One of my low key high key fears is getting to that point and then clinging to life at the last moment.
Coming to some grand realization that I couldn't think of when I had all the time in the world to search for it.
What a bitch slap in the face that would be, honestly. It's all about your prospective.

The best days aren't when i'm happy. They're when i'm so focused on something that I forget "happiness" is even a goal or "sorrow and despair" are even an outcomne.
Get so caught up in living that i'm not thinking about if i'm happy or sad. Keeping busy is one of the tricks worth mastering to combat ideation.

As to the title of this thread, It's not the words at face value. It's the deeper meaning. Suicide is the easy way out.

View attachment 127896

It's much easier in many circumstances to just ignore a problem and distract yourself from it, than actually tackling it head on.

This is how I view many people's daily lives when I observe them. So many people are living and enduring unhappy lives and terrified of death. Their existence is one giant delusion and a bunch of coping mechanisms that very often involve dysfunctional behaviours, unhealthy vices, mind altering drugs etc etc… all just to survive in a game someone told them they are obligated to play.

Ctb can be viewed as someone finding a solution to their problems and taking decisive action.

Maybe the question shouldn't be what is easier, but what is the smarter choice?

Is it smart to endure pointless suffering and a lifetime of unhappiness? Is someone going to give you a medal at the end of your life, because you struggle and tough it out to the bitter end?

As the saying goes: "If you're gonna be dumb… you better be tough!"

Reactions: sserafim, sadandlonely99, LostInTheWoods and 13 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Is this supposed to be deep? It comes off as hostile and bossy
Sorry you feel that way.
It's much easier in many circumstances to just ignore a problem and distract yourself from it, than actually tackling it head on.

This is how I view many people's daily lives when I observe them. So many people are living and enduring unhappy lives and terrified of death. Their existence is one giant delusion and a bunch of coping mechanisms that very often involve dysfunctional behaviours, unhealthy vices, mind altering drugs etc etc… all just to survive in a game someone told them they are obligated to play.

Ctb can be viewed as someone finding a solution to their problems and taking decisive action.

Maybe the question shouldn't be what is easier, but what is the smarter choice?

Is it smart to endure pointless suffering and a lifetime of unhappiness? Is someone going to give you a medal at the end of your life, because you struggle and tough it out to the bitter end?

As the saying goes: "If you're gonna be dumb… you better be tough!"
Nah. The question is which is easier. In takes intelligence to reach the conclusion in the first place. After that, it's only a question of will and which path can you endure. The slow painful long way or the fast painful quick way. Easy is a subjective term. I think everyone can agree it's more painful to live for years in suffering than just ending it. Suicide is a very easy choice to make and a very easy feat to accomplish. Fear is the only thing making it difficult. The same brain that saw the world for what it was is the same brain keeping you here regardless of what it knows. It's almost funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
Sorry you feel that way.

Nah. The question is which is easier. In takes intelligence to reach the conclusion in the first place. After that, it's only a question of will and which path can you endure. The slow painful long way or the fast painful quick way. Easy is a subjective term. I think everyone can agree it's more painful to live for years in suffering than just ending it. Suicide is a very easy choice to make and a very easy feat to accomplish. Fear is the only thing making it difficult. The same brain that saw the world for what it was is the same brain keeping you here regardless of what it knows. It's almost funny.

If you come to the conclusion that the harder path is also the more pointless one, then the question naturally starts to shift away from whether one is tough enough to endure it... and towards whether it is actually sensible or logical to even bother trying. That is the whole crux of the rational suicide debate. We're not just machines, we're thinking observing and questioning creatures. There are plenty of people who have chosen death, who actually had the toughness to endure huge amounts of suffering... but they decided to cut their loses because they didn't see any logical argument for continuing their struggle.

You are quite dismissive of fear, it's a very powerful instinct. You could say that about plenty of other things that influence how we behave.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, binturong, BrainShower and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's the easy way out but framing it up as in the main post is a bit misleading I think.

The majority of people are happy and content and don't want 'a way out' so the point is moot.

If most people want to live and enjoy life, putting CTB as some sort of way out doesn't make sense.

For those of us who this does not apply because of depression, whilst the act of suicide is easy, getting over the SI is far from easy. Even if we feel suicidal now, the chance of overcoming our SI is low.

Reactions: divinemistress36, inaminute, permanently tired and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not sure I do entirely agree. For suicide to be 'the easy way out', that surely means there is a purpose to life. Something we are supposed to be achieving. What do you suppose that is?

Is your reasoning- the fact that we have consciousness (for some unknown reason) means that our lives are worth more than other lives? So, it's fine that 202 million chickens are slaughtered each day for our consumption but, a person with a terminal illness bedbound and suffering really ought to make the effort to linger until natural death comes along to take them? Despite the likely fact they have already dodged natural death already due to modern medicine.

So- presumably to make it to the finish line and die of a natural death is the main goal. Is that it? Does it matter what we do/don't do between now and then? Does it matter for instance- if someone lives a full life term but doesn't fulfil their potential? They had the potential intelligence to discover the cure for cancer but instead, they mastermined a series of bank heists that took the lives of three people. Did they take 'the easy way' in life? Would it have been better all round if they'd killed themselves before murdering others?!! Or- is it enough that they lived a natural life span? If natural death is so important, why do we try to prevent it in the first place?

By the way- I do agree that suicide can seem more appealing than facing a life full of pain and suffering. So yes- in that sense- it can seem like the easier option. That said- I always tend to think of it in these terms: A person that jumps into a lion enclosure to save a child that fell in is brave. A person that jumped in to get a selfie with the lions is an idiot.

It depends on what value we see in life as to whether it is worthy of our effort. Many people here have come to the conclusion that life simply isn't worth their effort. Think about it- why do you value life? Because other people have told you to! They've simply realised that they don't personally hold that same appreciation. There needs to be a legitimate end goal that that person is striving for in order for there to be an 'easy way out'. Otherwise- surely, it's just a choice- isn't it?

I think for your statement to work, you need to try and frame it without using an idea of what life should be. Either that you have decided, you've heard other people describe- religion, parents, society at large. Try and apply your statement to someone who beieves life has no intrinsic value and they can find no purpose or joy in their own existence.

Someone with no ambition, no loved ones, no reason to stay here- why should they stay here? How does that benefit them? It likely doesn't if they are that unhappy. Maybe they benefit others by paying taxes. So- is that all we're good for? Wage slavery? Is it wrong for a slave to kill themselves? Who do our lives belong to at the end of the day? If there is even an 'easy way out', that suggests there is a 'correct' way to live a life. So- what is that? And, who got to decide?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Mayonaise, WhatPowerIs and 10 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It's the easy way out but framing it up as in the main post is a bit misleading I think.

The majority of people are happy and content and don't want 'a way out' so the point is moot.

If most people want to live and enjoy life, putting CTB as some sort of way out doesn't make sense.

For those of us who this does not apply because of depression, whilst the act of suicide is easy, getting over the SI is far from easy. Even if we feel suicidal now, the chance of overcoming our SI is low.
1. That was by design.
2. No one is talking to those people. This is about us.
3. Again... not about them.
4. You missed the entire point. Good job.

5. What is understood needs not be said. I literally stated NOT at face value. If SI weren't a factor, we'd all be dead as that's the majority of the reason why most people have trouble. So that is the only moot thing I can see.

Last edited:
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Life is pointless and full of unnecessary suffering. Things like hobbies, interests, etc are all just there to distract people from how utterly pointless life is. Nobody asked to be born, I certainly didn't, so I couldn't care less if suicide is the easy way out, I didn't ask to be here in the first place.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, WhatPowerIs, binturong and 11 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Not sure I do entirely agree. For suicide to be 'the easy way out', that surely means there is a purpose to life. Something we are supposed to be achieving. What do you suppose that is?

Is your reasoning- the fact that we have consciousness (for some unknown reason) means that our lives are worth more than other lives? So, it's fine that 202 million chickens are slaughtered each day for our consumption but, a person with a terminal illness bedbound and suffering really ought to make the effort to linger until natural death comes along to take them? Despite the likely fact they have already dodged natural death already due to modern medicine.

So- presumably to make it to the finish line and die of a natural death is the main goal. Is that it? Does it matter what we do/don't do between now and then? Does it matter for instance- if someone lives a full life term but doesn't fulfil their potential? They had the potential intelligence to discover the cure for cancer but instead, they mastermined a series of bank heists that took the lives of three people. Did they take 'the easy way' in life? Would it have been better all round if they'd killed themselves before murdering others?!! Or- is it enough that they lived a natural life span? If natural death is so important, why do we try to prevent it in the first place?

By the way- I do agree that suicide can seem more appealing than facing a life full of pain and suffering. So yes- in that sense- it can seem like the easier option. That said- I always tend to think of it in these terms: A person that jumps into a lion enclosure to save a child that fell in is brave. A person that jumped in to get a selfie with the lions is an idiot.

It depends on what value we see in life as to whether it is worthy of our effort. Many people here have come to the conclusion that life simply isn't worth their effort. Think about it- why do you value life? Because other people have told you to! They've simply realised that they don't personally hold that same appreciation. There needs to be a legitimate end goal that that person is striving for in order for there to be an 'easy way out'. Otherwise- surely, it's just a choice- isn't it?

I think for your statement to work, you need to try and frame it without using an idea of what life should be. Either that you have decided, you've heard other people describe- religion, parents, society at large. Try and apply your statement to someone who beieves life has no intrinsic value and they can find no purpose or joy in their own existence.

Someone with no ambition, no loved ones, no reason to stay here- why should they stay here? How does that benefit them? It likely doesn't if they are that unhappy. Maybe they benefit others by paying taxes. So- is that all we're good for? Wage slavery? Is it wrong for a slave to kill themselves? Who do our lives belong to at the end of the day? If there is even an 'easy way out', that suggests there is a 'correct' way to live a life. So- what is that? And, who got to decide?
1. That makes no sense to me. I don't know how you're tying what I said with there having to be a purpose to life in order for suicide to be easy. Their are only two choices there. Believe in yourself or believe in something more. Either way, you're bound in this time and reality by laws that effect every living thing.

2. I forget sometimes that their are people here who haven't been around for these discussions in previous threads. I base that statement on what you are saying being common sense to most of the active users on here so you just seem to be stating the obvious lol that's my fault. We have weighed those moral dilemmas before and its pretty much concluded.

3. It does not suggest there is a correct way to live life. Your whole premise has holes in it friend. Life is here. Our interpretation of it doesn't change its composition. We are enslaved to it not it to us.

4. I'm not being defensive so don't take it that way. I've been accused of that before. I like having these talks.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
1. That makes no sense to me. I don't know how you're tying what I said with there having to be a purpose to life in order for suicide to be easy. Their are only two choices there. Believe in yourself or believe in something more. Either way, you're bound in this time and reality by laws that effect every living thing.

2. I forget sometimes that their are people here who haven't been around for these discussions in previous threads. I base that statement on what you are saying being common sense to most of the active users on here so you just seem to be stating the obvious lol that's my fault. We have weighed those moral dilemmas before and its pretty much concluded.

3. It does not suggest there is a correct way to live life. Your whole premise has holes in it friend. Life is here. Our interpretation of it doesn't change its composition. We are enslaved to it not it to us.

4. I'm not being defensive so don't take it that way. I've been accused of that before. I like having these talks.

I don't understand your premise either. Is it: because life is here, we should automatically just put up with it? Because we're 'supposed' to? Why? Who says?

Regardless- suicide as an action isn't 'easy,' otherwise, we all would have done it already I imagine.

How do you know for sure that the choice of suicide doesn't lead to something worse? In which case, long-term, it wouldn't have been the 'easy' option.

Reactions: sserafim, WhatPowerIs, myusername890 and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Suicide is always a way out but it's never easy!

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, myusername890, 0000000000000 and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I mean, "easy" is subjective. Some people may find a concept easy to understand or execute whereas others may find that same concept hard to understand/execute. Hence, overall, I'd say that your post is almost right but not completely right. It isn't necessarily that "suicide is easy" but rather that "suicide is easier" (compared to living on that is). After all, I presume that every suicidal person wants to kill themselves because of how painful life is and to make their suffering end. Yes, living on despite the suffering is harder to do but does its difficulty itself imply that we should choose to live on? I mean, pro lifers would say yes because of how hardship is always worth pursuing but I personally disagree.

After all, not everybody wants to burden themselves with hardship all the time. Sometimes the easier path is nicer. And, whilst suicide is easier than living on, suicide itself isn't easy to do due to various factors at play. It still takes a lot of strength and luck to actually succeed in a suicide attempt.

Going through suicide itself still requires a lot of hardship and difficulty because that's what humans have achieved by restricting peaceful methods

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, binturong, myusername890 and 4 others
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Life is pointless and full of unnecessary suffering. Things like hobbies, interests, etc are all just there to distract people from how utterly pointless life is. Nobody asked to be born, I certainly didn't, so I couldn't care less if suicide is the easy way out, I didn't ask to be here in the first place.
This ☝️

Reactions: myusername890, SMmetalhead36, libitina and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't understand your premise either. Is it: because life is here, we should automatically just put up with it? Because we're 'supposed' to? Why? Who says?

Regardless- suicide as an action isn't 'easy,' otherwise, we all would have done it already I imagine.

How do you know for sure that the choice of suicide doesn't lead to something worse? In which case, long-term, it wouldn't have been the 'easy' option.
1. You keep addressing me as if i'm taking a pro-life stance so i'll clarify and you can go from there.
Life is pointless or at the very least futile. There is no purpose that we can observe beyond what we can perceive. There is no right or wrong in terms of our existence. We are a collective and yet we exist completely independant of each other.

2. Again, we don't have the capability to perceive what happens when we die. We can only ever make half educated observations. It might be very well that when we die we could end up in a far worse place such as "hell" or what have you. It may very well be nothing. All we know is what is in our reality. What we as individuals live through every day. And what we know is beginning and end in a cycle that doesn't seem to end.

3. Suicide is the easy way out refers to our limited understanding of our reality.
You're trying to take it to a what if level of thinking at that is a nice thought excercise but not what was inferred.
Common sense:

- Easy/difficult is subjective.
- SI is just as hard if not harder to overcome as chosing to remain alive.
- Given what we know, the only way to even begin to understand our purpose starts at a cellular level.
The answer is not satisfactory to anyone who finds it anyway so it doesn't even matter.
- Suicide is the easy way out only refers to the idea of prolonged suffering as opposed to temporary suffering.
No if ands buts maybes hypotheticals need apply. It's only based on what we know to be reality.

Ha. That wasn't even the part I was trying to focus on. Only the click bait to ensnare those who would find the actual subject matter just as enaging as the title.

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Being a lazy piece of shit that struggles to get out of bed each day, of course I'm taking the easy way out. If I took the hard way I'd fuck it up

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, myusername890, SMmetalhead36 and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Being a lazy piece of shit that struggles to get out of bed each day, of course I'm taking the easy way out. If I took the hard way I'd fuck it up
You're already doing the hard way... lol are you as fucked as you thought you'd be? xD

• Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If it's easy for you then that must be a relief, I'm sorry but not everyone is you. For many people suicide is barely even a way out, never mind an easy one, making statements like that and applying it to everyone is just ignorant. I find statements like that insulting towards those who are trapped here because of lack of access to reliable suicide methods.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, SMmetalhead36 and 4 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
If it's easy for you then that must be a relief, I'm sorry but not everyone is you. For many people suicide is barely even a way out, never mind an easy one, making statements like that and applying it to everyone is just ignorant. I find statements like that insulting towards those who are trapped here because of lack of access to reliable suicide methods.

Congradulations. You misunderstood the entire point of the thread. Even though I explained. That's impressive.
CTB is not easy. Even for people that just do it and get it over with. We're all still here because of fear and SI. At least a big percent of us.
Lack of reliable suicide methods? Wrong. Lack of acceptable and or painless methods actually.
We all know of a way that can absolutely 1000% end our lives. If not we can at least imagine one. We just don't wanna do it for our own reasons.

You insult me by misunderstanding and your own ignorance is to blame for that. Please don't think im being defensive or attacking you.
I think you're just making comments without trying to understand what was said. Did you even read the posts following the original thread?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and breezeboy
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

Jul 18, 2023
1. That was by design.
2. No one is talking to those people. This is about us.
3. Again... not about them.
4. You missed the entire point. Good job.

5. What is understood needs not be said. I literally stated NOT at face value. If SI weren't a factor, we'd all be dead as that's the majority of the reason why most people have trouble. So that is the only moot thing I can see.

You seem to be basing your entire assessment of whether people choose to live or die, on one singular factor: courage/bravery/strength to endure etc.

For some people this is undoubtably the only factor at play for them… or the predominant stand out one anyway.

But for a lot of people, that's not the sole factor influencing their decision. So making the statement "It's the easy way out" is actually just a bit of a shallow assessment of the problem, that deliberately ignores any other nuance/complexity that might be at play.

Reactions: majortom, myusername890 and divinemistress36
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I have too much exhaustion and brain fog to even get through the OP much less the responses 😞

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, binturong, myusername890 and 3 others
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
not gonna lie, i breezed through reading but

suicide comes after very much suffering, than in itself is nothing easy
plus
suicide is actually really hard to do for some people. people put it off, have fear of it.

imagine you have religious beliefs that say if you do this you will suffer for all eternity and you do it anyways

sorry how is suicide the easy way out....?

edit: yes, I guess it's 'the easy way out' in that it ends the hardships i'll give you that, and that is it.

Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I think you're just making comments without trying to understand what was said. Did you even read the posts following the original thread?
Reported your posts to the mods - you're being rude to multiple people in this thread and nobody needs your negativity. Take it elsewhere.

Reactions: PieEater, myusername890 and divinemistress36