• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
While I'm bankrupt, I have pure meth to microdose as Adderall, ways to make money, some decent mates and finally, FINALLY I've visited the needle exchange on NHS (twice) for IM and 1ml IV needles.

the IM needles suck for steroids, but the IV needles are fine once you feel for veins.

Today, I tried just an IV drawback, tourniquet wasn't supplied, so used a belt and shirt and tried the inner elbow on the soft veins which weren't even visible sadly.
I inserted 35 degree (empty syringe), and drew back. Dark red blood, no pain.

I was going to order H today but decided against it since I didn't like it insufflated or smoked.

Etonitazepyne will hopefully be available to me when I can afford it. I will know what to do now, and I learnt it by myself. It will be my dream CTB, painless and fast. Will it be too quick, is all I ask?

God is good, and God will understand.

Nice to post here again, even though I'm blocked from site access as a UK citizen. Good on you for using the Onions mods!