21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I understand that feeling too well @21Neberg. Saw this couple the other day, she stroked his hair and gave him a look which seemed to be filled with so much affection. Immediately choked up, and had to work hard to hold the tears back.
Heartbreak is hell, but it fades with time.
I can sense your pain through your reply... what an awful situation. I truly do hope it gets better with time - it's been a month and I still think about her all day.

Reactions: journeytotheend, Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Burbank

Burbank

sleepyhead
Feb 12, 2019
It really sucks. I've never felt loved and feel like i'm never gonna find anyone. I just can't trust anyone after i got cruelly played on once.
The worst is when all your friends are in relationships and you are forgotten. It's like an ultimate way to fuck up someone's confidence. Seeing two people show genuine affection towards each other just ends up with me either bawling my eyes out or turning into bitter Betty...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, told.you.so and 1 other person
T

told.you.so

Feb 11, 2019
Sorry, have to vent here.

I was cycling home today as usual. I had had a pretty bad day, but nothing out of the usual. Since I've been taking my blade to school to cut there I can deal with the loneliness from seeing my friends and their girlfriends better. However, as I got home I saw these two complete strangers kissing in the park.

I don't know what happened, but I just fell apart inside. All I could think about was cutting, and when I'd have time to attempt again.

It's been a month since I was dumped, and there hasn't been an hour of the day when I haven't thought of her. I can't stand it, I'm miserable. Seeing couples makes me miserable.

Sorry for the vent again, never mind it I guess...

I'm in the same situation. I think of my ex almost every minute of every day. I wake up in the mornings with the same amount of pain.. not getting any better for more than a month. He was so cruel towards me during our relationship and I can't understand why I still love/want him back. It's gonna be Valentine's Day tomorrow here in my place and I'm planning on not leaving the house or watching the news to avoid triggers.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go and 15dec
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm in the same situation. I think of my ex almost every minute of every day. I wake up in the mornings with the same amount of pain.. not getting any better for more than a month. He was so cruel towards me during our relationship and I can't understand why I still love/want him back. It's gonna be Valentine's Day tomorrow here in my place and I'm planning on not leaving the house or watching the news to avoid triggers.

I know your struggle exactly. I think it's a good idea of you to stay home, I wish I could do the same.

Reactions: told.you.so
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I thought of you the other day when I was out and saw a couple walking down the street toward me. Against the muted colors of winter and mostly black winter coats, I could see that one of them was carrying a big, bright bouquet of red roses. I'm thinking, whoa whoa whoa. Keep that happiness to yourself. Lol.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, 21Neberg, journeytotheend and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. I still see her everyday in class, so it's hard.
Man I was in 2 classes with this girl senior year and it was torture, on top of how much I already hated school. Never really got better and now here I am lol (for many other reasons besides that too).

Reactions: 21Neberg
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Keep in mind that just because someone looks happy doesn't mean that they really are. Plenty of people in super shitty relationships put up a front in public.