TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Everyone is discussing whether OP is too young and I just think had I killed myself back when I was 14 I would have spared myself from 11 years of pain and suffering.

Reactions: NoDream, Marz, Ivenocare and 2 others
carys

carys

Jan 25, 2019
I haven't tried. There is a hanging megathread though. Regardless of your age, do what you want. It's your life. Stay or go. I'm not going to assume that you don't know what's up just because of your age. I wish you the best of luck. Stay Groovy.
Thank you very much, I have checked it out :)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and GoodLuck2UAll
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I just want to avoid any traces of possible failiure.
You can't completely avoid any risk of failure. It's always possible something unforeseen happens. Many people on here struggle with this fact. I hadn't known your age and hadn't thought of that, but as I suggested above, the high chance of failure in very young people can be a reason for them not to attempt (yet).

Reactions: lemon17
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Despite not feeling comfortable giving tips to someone underage, I don't think people should undermine how you're feeling because of your age. There are people here (myself included) who wish they would have ended it all at your age or younger rather than prolong their suffering even more. Life isn't a guarantee and you can't know whether your life will improve or get worse and by then you'll only regret that you didn't go sooner... on the other hand your life could improve and you'll be glad you didn't go through with it. In the end only you can decide and take the chance.

Reactions: Marz